Nuclear Ramjet

Trolsk

I noticed there's a new Nuclear Ramjet track on Aeon Records latest compilation, Refresh. The tune, Folding Time, is a deep, psychedelic, atmosperic and slow moving progressive masterpiece

I recall there was rumours of an upcoming album on Aeon Records but that was maybe a year ago and I haven't heard anything since then. I checked Aeon's website but I couldn't find any information. Any rumours out there?

• 4 months later...

Mission to Sedna has landed...  :ph34r:

528461[/snapback]

and... how is then? executive summary please, it's on my to buy list and already highly recommended, but your input on the matter would be interesting :D

This is the most futuristic piece of music I've heard in ages, if my ears aren't deceiving me. Nuclear Ramjet has developed a very advanced and highly refined style... the only thing that comes close is Midi Miliz on Non-Standards, but no one would confuse the two albums. Mission to Sedna is still in a class of its own.

Yes the new album of Nuclear Ramjet (Mission to Sedna - Spaceport Records 2006) it is one of the best albums that i have heard until now in 2006. Is absolutely unique sound with Big doses from techno, progressive and great melodies!The sound approaches little in Midi Midiz music (only in groove and the beats) but this album has more melodic and progressive direction!!!Generally the album is beautiful structured and this has one magic style that makes you hear all the time!!!Even the covers are verry beautifull!!!

I Love this album for sure!!! escape from the standarts!!! :)

The best album of 2006 so far, and I'm pretty sure it will stay that way.

529485[/snapback]

here we go with the "best album of 2006" again... when will you people learn that one can't really make that statement until the last months of 06?

The best album of 2006 so far, and I'm pretty sure it will stay that way.

529485[/snapback]

Here we go again with the best of 2006 thing...

But I AGREE :D

at least so far.

Tho I have a complaint too: no track (except foldingtime) really stands out :/ but overall a very strong piece. Recommended.