For Trade -Psychopod - "Headlines EP" CD

Guest The Journey Man Project

Fuck off mate what I do is my business not yours! If people were willing to trade then let!! Fuck you and Deathposture! Merrry Fucking Christmas Cunts!

Wow! It's the first time I've been insulted on forum :o:D

Cool down man, if somebody wants to TRADE it with you, then it's just fine. But if you'd try to rip somebody off pretending you selling him a rare record, that's just a lie.

Sorry to point it out.

And have a merry Christams too :)

what I do is my business, not yours. People have access to the internets and research themselves... do you go into used car yards and tell people that what they are looking at is to expensive, they can buy it cheaper new elshewhere? I think not... it's easy to butt into what others are doing when they are onlin and 10,000+ km away... it was none of your business, you have no right to fuck with what I'm offering... cheers merry xmas and kiss my fucking arse

Posting on an internet forum you should be aware of the fact that somebody can see what you're trying to do and may do something to prevent it. Yeah I know it's much easier to do it here than in a real life, but that only should make you more careful :)

Posting on an internet forum you should be aware of the fact that somebody can see what you're trying to do and may do something to prevent it. Yeah I know it's much easier to do it here than in a real life, but that only should make you more careful :)

402552[/snapback]

Maybe I should jump in here and say this: do your research. see who TJM is in prior for trade/sell threads. see that he isn't here intending to fuck someone over easily. there's nothing to prevent. he made a trade, either you take him up on it or you don't instead of busting in and being an asshole. he's one of the long time users of these forums, but like all the good people, move on because of numbskulls like yourself.

you've contributed nothing to his for trade request, you're quite offtopic and a true asshole at that. =] enjoy!

-crazymothafuggind, tjm's og =]]]]

Fuck off mate what I do is my business not yours! If people were willing to trade then let!! Fuck you and Deathposture! Merrry Fucking Christmas Cunts!

402478[/snapback]

I'm gonna let this one slide Mike... But you might wanna watch your language and refrain from personal insults in the future... Just a friendly reminder!

/DP

I apologise to all involved... no excuse, blew a fuse... let's move on... btw decided to keep this for myself now anywho... will give it to a friend for Xmas.

OK TJM overreacted a bit, but you know what I understand him..

Why do you want to burst someone's bubble like that? If two people are satisfied with their deal why should someone else butt in?

I'm well aware of the fact that this CD by some miracle is still available in a couple of online stores even though pretty much all of the CD's from that label and era are long out of print.

I'm willing to bet that he did not know that it can be found at Psyshop for example.

He is the guy that will give a CD that's damn hard to find and in demand for a brand new, very easy to find CD. Not many people will do that.

I've had a bunch of uneducated people bitch in my posts why my price is so high and explaining it to them is sometimis tiring. That is why I prefer trading and discussing a trade/sale via pm.

I don't condone personal insults and the language displayed, but it is not nice to complain about something someone has to offer.

Cheers m8 :D Well I just have a simple theory that if I paid the standard price, I shouldn't ask for anything more... and I just wanted to do this trade as the dude selling Tantrance 5 on ebay is in Europe... but anyways, might find the Tantrance somewhere else in my travels...

Maybe I should jump in here and say this:  do your research.  see who TJM is in prior for trade/sell threads.  see that he isn't here intending to fuck someone over easily.  there's nothing to prevent.  he made a trade, either you take him up on it or you don't instead of busting in and being an asshole.  he's one of the long time users of these forums, but like all the good people, move on because of numbskulls like  yourself.

you've contributed nothing to his for trade request, you're quite offtopic and a true asshole at that.  =] enjoy!

-crazymothafuggind, tjm's og =]]]]

Oh God! Yet another insult! :)

You guys are really taking it too serious... I was not trying to be an ass, just pointing out that Psychopod EP isn't rare - that's all there is to it.

And TJM knew exactly it's not, because he bought it few days before on saikosounds. See? I did my search :P

Time to top up my trance with some oldies that got lost during a car break in a while ago...

Psychopod - Headlines EP - CDS - TIP

Various Artists - Acid Mutants - CD - Discovalley - [DVRCD002]

Various Artists - Voices Of Madness - CD - Parvati - [PRVCD04]

Various Artists - Trashlords Vs Psychotic Micro - CD - Stone Age

funny thing is when Iordered most of them it all went out of stock laugh.gif

I just traded the Headlinee EP not long ago, and picked it up again from Saiko brand new for like $5US!! ohmy.gif wink.gif

Will have a blasting Xmas fer sure biggrin.gif

Journey Man, you're a wanker! And so are the rest of you who's siding with him. If you try to screw some one over, and some one points it out, who's the arse?

I pity anyone who gets offended for having his bluff called. Grow up & move on!

Jesus, what happened to honesty & decency?

Journey Man, you're a wanker! And so are the rest of you who's siding with him. If you try to screw some one over, and some one points it out, who's the arse?

I pity anyone who gets offended for having his bluff called. Grow up & move on!

Jesus, what happened to honesty & decency?

403332[/snapback]

Well when you enter the real world, you'll realise that if you beleive in honesty and decency, you'll be a poor bum for the rest of your life, pretty simple fact. number two, you don;t know me, you'll nevber know me andyou'll never know how generous I am... if you bothered to check into anything, you'll realise that I've traded many cd's worth $30us+ and all I ask for is the price of a new cd, $13.95us ... unlike 99% of other sellers here... go away little boy... fuck yourself!

Are you kidding? It's available in many shops! Today I just received it from trance-shop (for 6EUR, but that was their Christmas discount, sealed too) and it's still available in psyshop:

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/tip/tip1cd926.html

402377[/snapback]

you were wrong to start with. its NOT available in psyshop. check again. ;)

JMP: do you kiss your mother with that mouth?? :o

you were wrong to start with. its NOT available in psyshop. check again.  ;)

JMP: do you kiss your mother with that mouth?? :o

403447[/snapback]

OD, at the time I wrote it the CD was still available there.

None of this matters anymore, because it seems like JMP bought the last one from Saikosounds, I bought the last one from Trance-shop and somebody just did the same from psyshop.

So it's officially rare now :)

Would anyone like to buy it for 30EUR? :D (just kidding)

look, I don;t give a fuck anymore about this place... seriously, I've traded so many rare cd's for a very reasonable price... even Deathposture, who was one of the fuckers to post that I was ripping off this, who's side of the deal got fucked up and I never got my fucking cd's, got his rare cd and I never asked for anything back from him, as I know fuck ups happen. But look at this, you all jump down my throat! Well fuck you all!! I had heaps of stuff I was going to trade here for the price of a new cd!! Well, you know what you can all go shove it, ban me whatever... you all arrogant wankers!! I seriously find this as bad if not worse than isratrance... fuck off the lot of you it's you damn loss! Go pay 40 Euros for a cd... it's your loss!! You are all arrogant and so selfish! Thos of you who showed me respect for my fair trading have my details (only one person) the rest can go jump!!

look, I don;t give a fuck anymore about this place... seriously, I've traded so many rare cd's for a very reasonable price... even Deathposture, who was one of the fuckers to post that I was ripping off this, who's side of the deal got fucked up and I never got my fucking cd's, got his rare cd and I never asked for anything back from him, as I know fuck ups happen.  But look at this, you all jump down my throat! Well fuck you all!! I had heaps of stuff I was going to trade here for the price of a new cd!!  Well, you know what you can all go shove it, ban me whatever... you all arrogant wankers!! I seriously find this as bad if not worse than isratrance... fuck off the lot of you it's you damn loss! Go pay 40 Euros for a cd... it's your loss!!  You are all arrogant and so selfish!  Thos of you who showed me respect for my fair trading have my details (only one person) the rest can go jump!!

403455[/snapback]

Exit toys from pram. :lol:

You are all arrogant and so selfish!

From the posts above it looks like you are arrogant and selfish.

You really fit in here ;)

[seriously]

Please stay. It was not my intention at any point to harm you in any way.

I just pointed out that the CD is still available (when it was still available) and that's it. Only after you (and others) started jumping on me and insulting me I started to defend myself and therefore suggested you knew about it all the time...

Chill out man - it's Christmas. Love and stuff :)

who are you? You klnow nothing!! Have a look, most rare cd's are sold for 45 euro+  I have traded plenty of very rare cd's on here, and all I ask is the price of 1 new cd... about 10 euro.  dude, fuck off and get a life... the issue was sorted, and it had nothing to do with you... fuck off

Wauw! I don't know which is the most stupid. Your attitude or your opinion. Possibly they're equally far out :blink:

Most rare cd's are sold for 45 euro+??? :lol: It reminds me of a funny story, though. The other day I went to a 2nd hand record store, and at the counter a very impatient guy (probably someone like you) asked the clerk how much he paid for used records. There's no average price, the clerk said. But the guy went on. There has to be an average price, he said angrily. The clerk finally replied, no there isn't, it's like asking how much a horse costs. That shut the guy up. Average price my foot!

Besides, you missed my point entirely. What I was bitching about was the fact that people get pissed because someone points out that he thinks (right or wrong) someone is charging too much for a cd. Listen, if you wanna screw people over, don't do in front of other people. They might have the dignity and sense of honesty you lack!!! Yeah, that's right. Just because you are an arse doesn't mean everyone else is too.

And just answer me one question. The day YOU are the one who's saved from an ass car seller, tell me you won't thank the person that saved you! And at who's cost? A seller that tried to screw you over! Fuck him, right?

Yeah, it's nice to be the winning arsehole, but not very nice on the other side of the table. In the long run however what you give is what you get. If we always go about trying to screw each other, that's what we will be in the end ourselves. Call it karma or whatever. It's a fact of life and that's why I say: Grow up!

And what's with the language anyway? It's FUCK this and FUCK that whenever you disagree with someone. Jesus Christ, I thought trance & chill was about getting along with each other. Now, it's been a long time since I realised, that is not the case, but it really is sadening when this is so painfully pointed out from someone with your attitude.

I have nothing more to add. And you can now say FUCK U as many times you want. I stand by my approach & trading ethics. :P

Well when you enter the real world, you'll realise that if you beleive in honesty and decency, you'll be a poor bum for the rest of your life, pretty simple fact.  number two, you don;t know me, you'll nevber know me andyou'll never know how generous I am... if you bothered to check into anything, you'll realise that I've traded many cd's worth $30us+ and all I ask for is the price of a new cd, $13.95us ... unlike 99% of other sellers here... go away little boy... fuck yourself!

403443[/snapback]

Another neo-liberal. See my reply elsewhere on this thread.