PAR-2 Productions Christmas CD Giveaway!

Jikkenteki

Jik , greetings.

I have a question for u , are u intersted in releasing goa music?

403841[/snapback]

Yes, although we probably won't start working on our next comp until the later half of 2006. Contact me via PM or my email in the quiz for more details.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a note to let you know that all the winners' CDs are packed up and will go out in tomorrow's mail. We are still waiting for two of the winners' addresses though so if you haven't sent us your address yet please do.

Also, we still have three copies available if you want to quick sneak in and take the quiz.

Best to all,

Jikkenteki

Just a note to let you know that all the winners' CDs are packed up and will go out in tomorrow's mail. We are still waiting for two of the winners' addresses though so if you haven't sent us your address yet please do.

Also, we still have three copies available if you want to quick sneak in and take the quiz.

Best to all,

Jikkenteki

408406[/snapback]

Come on people, you heard the man... It's a free copy of this brilliant CD (links to my review!)... An offer too good to miss! B)

/DP

• 2 weeks later...

Received the CD, thanks a lot! Gonna give it a listen tonight  B)

414991[/snapback]

I received it the day before yesterday as well....but didn't have time for a serious listen so far....!!

Many thanx PAR-2 crew....!

:)

Wish you '06 to be a year of great releases.....!!