PAR-2 Productions Christmas CD Giveaway!

Jikkenteki

I already posted this in the label promotion section, but since it isn't exactly a traditional "buy our CD" thread I thought it would fit here where more general readers will see it and can get involved. If there is a problem, moderators feel free to erase this post here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

For the hoilday season, we at PAR-2 Productions are giving away 25 copies of our first compilation, "A Walk Through Neptune's Garden". In order to win, direct your browser to www.par-2.com and hunt for the answers to the following quiz. You'll need to dig through the various pages and maybe even follow a few links on the links page.

1- List the names and locations of four of the artists featured on "A Walk Through Neptune's Garden".

2- What was Katapult's previous DJ name?

3- What is the name of Jikkenteki's upcoming album?

4- When and where was the first PAR-2 event?

5- Where did Katapult and Jikkenteki grow up?

6- Name two pieces of gear pictured on the site from Jikkenteki's studio.

Bonus Question: Speculate on what the "PAR" in PAR-2 means. Bonus points given for originality and hardness of induced laughter.

Send your answers and address to jikkenteki@par-2.com and the first 25 correct responses will get a free copy of "A Walk Through Neptune's Garden" mailed to their door.

Best to everyone,

Jikkenteki and PAR-2 Productions

Prosect: Use the same address as in the contest to get ahold of me.

CD - So far we have 2 winners from Psy-News. Several more copies are still available. (note: we aren't too terribly strict on how correct the answers are  :P )

402660[/snapback]

So the bank robbers walk into par-2 productions, they say hey we're just here to smoke a cigarette. jikkenteki looks at the bank robbers and says HERE, HAVE ALL OF THE MONEY!

Man, I'll be sure to go to that bank more often :-D i'll partake in this tomorrow. I've been on a music hunt all day, Mr. Ren. :-/ talk to me on aim beotch!

Aaron

It says they live in Japan. Then it says the party was thrown, but exactly where, no info.

402695[/snapback]

cinos mate... my english compares to your's really sucks im sure your english is far better than mine...

plus i dont like to read a lot and like other israelies i'm allways looking for the easiest and shortest way to work/solve things out... but i've found those answers really fast and didnt read the whole text...

but if you say that the music isn't your taste then... suite yourself ;)

and may the shwortz be with you ;)

how do i know if all my answers were correct or not?

403262[/snapback]

I'll send all the winners an email telling that they have won. I just got home from a couple gigs in Tokyo so I haven't gotten arround to checking what's come in the last day and a half yet, but I'll get that taken care of before tonight. :D

I'll send all the winners an email telling that they have won. I just got home from a couple gigs in Tokyo so I haven't gotten arround to checking what's come in the last day and a half yet, but I'll get that taken care of before tonight.  :D

403274[/snapback]

You live in Japan? damn, your lucky. Ive always wanted to visit Tokyo. too damned expensive though!!! wtf is up with that??

Now now kids, fight nice! :P

Some clarification on question 4 (not that we are really being picky but...) We want to know when and where was the first "PAR-2" event was, not the first Jikkenteki event.

We've got winners for about half the CDs now, but there are still several copies left. :)

You live in Japan? damn, your lucky. Ive always wanted to visit Tokyo. too damned expensive though!!! wtf is up with that??

403303[/snapback]

Tokyo, and Japan in general, CAN be really expensive, but if you do some research in advance, stay at places like the millions of foreign guest houses (often with kitchens available so you don't have to eat out every night) and such you can actually work a fairly long stay for not so much money. Being smart with your money is the most important thing, as many visitors just assume the first, usually rather expensive, price they see is simply the "norm" when often its not.