christmas psytrance?

sundrop

Guest The Journey Man Project

Yeah, tunes celebrating the birth of baby Jesus is exactly what this scene needs...

399932[/snapback]

Why not? The Hindu realted stuff was never that awe inspriing either... western people trying to be what they are not is always shit.

Guest The Journey Man Project

haha I know what you mean but religion shits me to no end no matter what faith... it's the cause of soooo many bad things...

I thik some of the melodies could be quite trippy... and I'd love to buy my mum (conservative roman catholic) a copy of:

v.a - "Jesus On Acid" :lol:

haha I know what you mean but religion shits me to no end no matter what faith... it's the cause of soooo many bad things...

I thik some of the melodies could be quite trippy... and I'd love to buy my mum (conservative roman catholic) a copy of:

v.a - "Jesus On Acid"  :lol:

400199[/snapback]

:D

im not christian/catholic either, but still like to hear variety

• 11 months later...

Hahahahahaha

Christmas psytrance!

Is there any psy though that reminds you of christmas, for whatever reason? Not christmas remixes but christmas atmospheres?

656646[/snapback]

Yes. Shpongle - Dorset Perception (Total Eclipse Remix). At 1:30 there is a sound of some kind of jingle bell :)