Mixing recording Problems

Ok I was doing some thinking and I wanted to record my sets. I have ION ICDO3 CD turntables. (Ya I know cd's are bad and all that junk but o well im having a blast and it works well for what I want to do) ive plugged in all the right connections from my output on my mixer to the back of the computer. (i had to give an arm and leg for the right cable) and I did 2 15 min sets one GOA one PSY the mixing is chill and songs are good. I used Acoustica MP3 Audio Mixer to record it. Its nice but its a lil to fuzzy and the bass scratchy & grungy if you will.... sooo do you recommend any other solutions? Also when I save it saves it into wav format. No problem I thought so I tried a converting program and when I convert it cuts off the last 1/4 of it wtf? does anyone know a good program for wav to mp3 conversion? Thanks a lot :) and also when the quality is good how do I post my mixes and give them to people like upload it on here? Thank you for all your help ^.^

This is how i record

I use audio grabber (you can get it for free)

take out from maste2 or booth or rec.

take it in to line in in your soundcard

open audiograbber

put line in sampling on

put music on

open mixer from audiograbber and choose line in and adjust volume to right place´( i think that i should be -6 db)

push rec and do your best behind the decks.

good programs for converting beside audiograbber is cdex with lame encoder

...if you have the possibility of recording to Mini-Disk than you should give it a try...like this in ur recording you would still have hardware quality (mixer) and you could still choose wether you would want to arrange it in ur computer or not..