check out my oldschool tune

radi6404

http://d53.yousendit.com/D/23XCF1TC78C7E19...0sunvisions.mp3

This track is like very old hallucinogen or other old releases on dragonfly records, the inspiration of this track i have get from the cd "order ordonata vol. 1" and coz this it´s similar to the stuff there, check it out and give me a feedback.

i think the mastering is very well done, the bass is a bit soft but we have much released tracks with soft bass so it don´t matters so much.

Damn man, this is chill out :)

Well, I kinda like. It's pretty unique cause the unusual low bpm for that kind of track.

The thing is, I really think you're gifted. 1) You have the goa spirit in you 2) you want to spread it around.

When 1) and 2) combine it's always something to get excited about. :)

You're music is made with very well chosen sounds, however, the structure is something you should work on. I think you got potential to become a true acid madness artist if you just practise.

so my advices:

1) use more time on structure of song

2) use faster bpm's ;) (that's just really what suits you)

3) don't try to imitate. make something you feel like is good. something never ever heard before. think hours in your head of some crazy sounds that could suit in track and then use hours to find that sound. then use hundreds of hours to combine those sounds. :)

Damn man, this is chill out :)

Well, I kinda like. It's pretty unique cause the unusual low bpm for that kind of track.

The thing is, I really think you're gifted. 1) You have the goa spirit in you 2) you want to spread it around.

When 1) and 2) combine it's always something to get excited about. :)

You're music is made with very well chosen sounds, however, the structure is something you should work on. I think you got potential to become a true acid madness artist if you just practise.

so my advices:

1) use more time on structure of song

2) use faster bpm's ;) (that's just really what suits you)

3) don't try to imitate. make something you feel like is good. something never ever heard before. think hours in your head of some crazy sounds that could suit in track and then use hours to find that sound. then use hundreds of hours to combine those sounds. :)

399634[/snapback]

thx for your adives! I make my msuic not to emulate someone but i make it to get the feeling that i´am outside in a sunny day, this psytrance feeling have given me much hallucinogen tracks and because that i do similar stuff.

I´ve tryed two times, and it happened the same thing both times at 72%...don´t know if is my connection, but i will not try a third. Sorry mate. If you want i can give you my msn contact and you send it over there.

+

Nice long waves.

Typical "goa melody"

Low bpm

-

Maybe a bit too much delay => I find this very important.

Too monotonous after a while => more variation please

Not 1 climax.

Too much white noise?

I wouldn't say that it sounds like old Hallucinogen stuff because it's really not twisted enough for that. His tracks are constantly moving and changing too. I think your track is too monotonous. And Hallucinogen plays with all the knobs on his synths. It seems like you're only playing with your filters. I could be wrong about this.

Conclusion:

Nice track but it needs more variation. I'm glad that there are still people who make slow old skool tracks. Thumbs up!

+

Nice long waves.

Typical "goa melody"

Low bpm

-

Maybe a bit too much delay => I find this very important.

Too monotonous after a while => more variation please

Not 1 climax.

Too much white noise?

I wouldn't say that it sounds like old Hallucinogen stuff because it's really not twisted enough for that. His tracks are constantly moving and changing too. I think your track is too monotonous. And Hallucinogen plays with all the knobs on his synths. It seems like you're only playing with your filters. I could be wrong about this.

Conclusion:

Nice track but it needs more variation. I'm glad that there are still people who make slow old skool tracks. Thumbs up!

399792[/snapback]

hey you´re right but i think that this track still isn´t to repretive

The track is repetitive unfortunately :(

I would suggest using also some other sounds than that morphing synth (which sounds great and really oldschool btw). You can also add some neat and simple melodies to hook the listener on (just like hallucinogen did). The kickdrum deserves to get louder.

I like the tempo and the relaxed vibe. It would just be a good thing to go a bit deeper with the composition.

Good luck with your future tunes :)

The track is repetitive unfortunately  :(

I would suggest using also some other sounds than that morphing synth (which sounds great and really oldschool btw). You can also add some neat and simple melodies to hook the listener on (just like hallucinogen did). The kickdrum deserves to get louder.

I like the tempo and the relaxed vibe. It would just be a good thing to go a bit deeper with the composition.

Good luck with your future tunes  :)

400117[/snapback]

I second that.

After listening a few times more, I'm starting to like it more and more but 2 things that still bother me are the delays and the lack of variation.

Anyway, you've done a good job. Just keep making music like this.

I would like it very much to remix a track from another person arround here or that another person do a remix of my track/s, i use FL Studio and much free vst´s but a few comerzial one´s, too. Pm me if you want do a remix or if i should do a remix for you.