A mildly psychedelic minigame

mind.breeder

www.samorost2.net

:D

399173[/snapback]

how does it work. Ive got little dudes i can make jump up and down and wheel things that spin but thats it. Its crappy.

What happened to the little dudes who landed on the other rock because it was going to crash?

how does it work. Ive got little dudes i can make jump up and down and wheel things that spin but thats it. Its crappy.

What happened to the little dudes who landed on the other rock because it was going to crash?

399327[/snapback]

Wow! this game is sooooo brilliant. im on like the 5th level or something. its a little easy, but i love the abstractness.

very good.

edit. i finished it. very cool!!

it is psychedelic, in a 'forest' way... but yeah it has already been posted :)

I don't think so  :)

I don't know what is your definition of psychedelic, but OK. It seems shroomy (Amanita design  :)  ). The calm atmosphere is awesome and so relaxing

399438[/snapback]

visual definiton of psychedelic for me is interesting psychedelic colors like blue, lila, violet and so on, for example a plasmalamp is psychedelci for me.

Wow! this game is sooooo brilliant. im on like the 5th level or something. its a little easy, but i love the abstractness.

very good.

edit. i finished it. very cool!!

399348[/snapback]

You're lying aren't you.

I can tell. you're just trying to wind me up because i cant do it. :)

What on earth does it do? Its crap!! Prove to me its not!!

You're lying aren't you.

I can tell. you're just trying to wind me up because i cant do it. :)

What on earth does it do? Its crap!! Prove to me its not!!

400314[/snapback]

actaully not. i did finish it, and i can proove it. tell me where you got stuck and ill tell you how to get past it ;)

actaully not. i did finish it, and i can proove it. tell me where you got stuck and ill tell you how to get past it  ;)

400316[/snapback]

Ok i take it back. Ive gotten further now.... that was really hard to spot though dude. It was the little string that i missed to help the dude up the hill. But its cool now, im further and im sure ill get it.

I came back on here just to say sorry, you were'nt fibbing.... :unsure::ph34r::)

EDIT: Ok I finished it now!!! Man that was weird. The weirdest things made other things happen and stuff.....peculiar.... cool though.