Guilty Pleasure Top Ten

GaySatanicHippie

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is an old hardcore track (not happyhardcore but real hard stuff) that starts with the Bonny Tyler song Hearthache. She's singing with a very high-pitched voice and then you hear a needle scratching over the vinyl and then the song really starts. Damn funny!

np:  Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On (HARDCORE DANCFLOOR SUPASTAR KILLAAAARRRRGGHHH MIX)

sappy-trance.  God only knows how bad this would sound in a happy hardcore mix!!  :lol:  (scary thing is I can picture it  :ph34r:  )

489646[/snapback]

Celine Deon - My Heart will Go On (Paranoize VS Iron Madness Terrrargh Rmx)

I'm not even going to start :ph34r:

No but to make you laugh a bit too: Puff Daddy - I'll be missing you. :unsure:

Scatman John - Scatman (Ski-ba-bop-ba-dop-bop) :ph34r:

489661[/snapback]

hah! great! :lol: I've got another one: Labamba ( forgot the artist ), was it Valens Richie or smt like that?

Bullshit. I actually dont beleive you.

489672[/snapback]

Well I actually was spared from massive crazy frog exposure.

- I don't watch much tv and I never watch any commercials so I never saw it on tv.

- I don't listen to radio so I never heard it on radio or any radio commercials.

- I was also spared from people using as ring signal since not many at my uni was the targeted audience for crazy frog (maybe heard it once or twice on the tram).

- The only place where I saw and heard crazy frog was through a flash site with the music video.

When I found the flash I watched it 5 times in a row and then I sent it to my friends. :lol:

Favorite part: When he flies up the wall of that building. Liked the buildup. :P

Well I actually was spared from massive crazy frog exposure.

- I don't watch much tv and I never watch any commercials so I never saw it on tv.

- I don't listen to radio so I never heard it on radio or any radio commercials.

- I was also spared from people using as ring signal since not many at my uni was the targeted audience for crazy frog (maybe heard it once or twice on the tram).

- The only place where I saw and heard crazy frog was through a flash site with the music video.

When I found the flash I watched it 5 times in a row and then I sent it to my friends.  :lol:

Favorite part: When he flies up the wall of that building. Liked the buildup.  :P

489690[/snapback]

somehow, liking that celine deon tune doesnt seem so bad anymore.

(j.k) nah, the very first time i heard it was actually a wav file that was going around on peoples phones. (loooong before the adverts) and i thought it was quite funny. it wasnt even associated with the frog when i first heard it. it was just the sound file. but it got annoying VERY quickly. especially when people had it as their ring tone.

Celine Deon - My Heart will Go On (Paranoize VS Iron Madness Terrrargh Rmx)

489653[/snapback]

link or STFU!

:lol:

i confess i like "Puerto Rico" and "Louie" from Vaya Con Dios :ph34r:

and sometimes i only want to ear LOL-oh-my-god-music!

i have a good time singing Guns'n'Roses and Bon Jovi's songs in portuguese, they sound so friggin' stupid :lol:

:blink: oops, i said too much :ph34r:

somehow, liking that celine deon tune doesnt seem so bad anymore.

(j.k) nah, the very first time i heard it was actually a wav file that was going around on peoples phones.  (loooong before the adverts) and i thought it was quite funny. it wasnt even associated with the frog when i first heard it. it was just the sound file. but it got annoying VERY quickly. especially when people had it as their ring tone.

489693[/snapback]

Actually the first time I heard the "crazy frog" was with that insanity test with the pic of a F1 car and the crazy frog sound.

I laughed so much the first time.... :P

Actually the first time I heard the "crazy frog" was with that insanity test with the pic of a F1 car and the crazy frog sound.

I laughed so much the first time.... :P

489734[/snapback]

beh beh :P

Guilty Conscience is an awesome Eminem song.  It's one of the more impressive songs I've heard in hiphop I think.  The concept behind the song is pretty cool.

489773[/snapback]

The music video pwns big time :)

"I'm sure there's an explanation for this."

"Yeah what, she tripped, fell, landed on his dick."

Or something like that.. clever :D

link or STFU!

:lol:

i confess i like "Puerto Rico" and "Louie" from Vaya Con Dios  :ph34r:

and sometimes i only want to ear LOL-oh-my-god-music!

i have a good time singing Guns'n'Roses and Bon Jovi's songs in portuguese, they sound so friggin' stupid  :lol:

:blink: oops, i said too much  :ph34r:

489733[/snapback]

I also like some of the Vaya Copn Dios tracks, nice pop music... :)