Guilty Pleasure Top Ten

GaySatanicHippie

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mh, I feel like a lot of psynewsers would see several items of my CD-collection (not the psy one) as guilty pleasure! ;)

But I openly admit that I still like stuff like Dr. Alban, Maxx and other 90ies stuff. Also a lot of commercial pop or commercial hip-hop from MTV. I like the 50 Cent song Window Shoper for example... Don't know if this counts as guilty pleasure since I'm not really feeling guilty.

Coke is the ultimate guilty pleasure for me. I know I shouldn't take it but I still do... :ph34r:

Mh, I feel like a lot of psynewsers would see several items of my CD-collection (not the psy one) as guilty pleasure! ;)

But I openly admit that I still like stuff like Dr. Alban, Maxx and other 90ies stuff. Also a lot of commercial pop or commercial hip-hop from MTV. I like the 50 Cent song Window Shoper for example... Don't know if this counts as guilty pleasure since I'm not really feeling guilty.

Coke is the ultimate guilty pleasure for me. I know I shouldn't take it but I still do...  :ph34r:

489593[/snapback]

Same here... I know I should stop but it's fun, and not destroying my life (yet). Actually the thing I like the most about blow is it makes me very creative. It's great for writing songs out on the guitar, and it makes me break the paints out and paint. It makes me get more work done. Not so much writing lyrics-wise though. Mostly in a musical way. I tend to sing a lot stronger on it too...

Here it is, the fact that will end my "coolness" forever:

Celine Deon - My heart will go on.

just....just leave me alone please......*goes and crawls into a cave.*

489601[/snapback]

As the author of this thread I order you to list another one. I'm sorry... I just absolutely can't fucking believe that's true.

As the author of this thread I order you to list another one.  I'm sorry...  I just absolutely can't fucking believe that's true.

489606[/snapback]

Busted - Crashed the Wedding. :ph34r: im sorry. i have loads....

Kanye West - Golddigger (although i do think this song rocks)

Sometimes I will sing Madonna or Michael Jackson to myself.  I have a little homo in me.

Sometimes I eat pie.  And it goes right to my legs.

489613[/snapback]

I actually had a cornish pastie yesterday. Im not kidding, Vicky brought me one back after work. I was very happy. Cornish pasties are awesome.

I can now finally see what feathers has been on about all these years.

carpenters - close to you

:ph34r:

489618[/snapback]

There is an amusing old punk song by The Circle Jerks (one of the bigger west coast US punk bands in the 80's) called "Golden Shower Of Hits", it was basically a medley of all these really really cheesy love songs as one long punk song done as a joke. That song was one of them.

Same here...  I know I should stop but it's fun, and not destroying my life (yet).  Actually the thing I like the most about blow is it makes me very creative.  It's great for writing songs out on the guitar, and it makes me break the paints out and paint.  It makes me get more work done.  Not so much writing lyrics-wise though.  Mostly in a musical way.  I tend to sing a lot stronger on it too...

489597[/snapback]

Guess we're more or less in the same situation then... I haven't ruined my live with it but I sure use too much money with it and stuff.

I agree about the creativity, for me it's not about making music but to write. I wrote two match reports for my team while I wason coke and they were really good (I got told that). I mean I'm a good writer but it gives me the extra inch of selfconfidence to be even better. Plus it's just a great feeling listening to music and playing videogames when I'm high as a kite.

Here it is, the fact that will end my "coolness" forever:

Celine Deon - My heart will go on.

just....just leave me alone please......*goes and crawls into a cave.*

489601[/snapback]

Oh my GOD!!!!! I NEVER knew that. Oh god, this relationship just took on a whole new light.

BUT, while we're at it. I quite like a few of britney spears's songs. :unsure::ph34r:

I really like "slave for you". That one where she's "not a girl, not yet a woman" and, overprotected. But only because my dance class choreographed a kick ass dance to overprotected and we'd love to do one to slave for you, but i dont think our parents would be able to view it!!!

Anyways....Oh and i also like Celine Dion, she was kinda a sing along hero of mine as a child. :ph34r:

:lol:  Dude you just set yourself up for a Celine Dion session with the gf!  :lol:

(no offence Vicky  :P )

489632[/snapback]

HAHA! *points with finger at OD*

Ok, I must admit I also like some or her songs but I would NEVER sing along.

HAHA! *points with finger at OD*

Ok, I must admit I also like some or her songs but I would NEVER sing along.

489637[/snapback]

uhu, yeah roooooight *acts along*