Devious

Taika-Kim

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Journey Man Project

Excellent... good communication, very trustworthy... I sent him some cd's, in return her purchased me some of my choice from Saikosounds... 10/10 and really nice guy despite a wee misunderstanding ;)

• 1 month later...

Just recieved the CD - Condition was as promised, the package was tightly sealed and delivery was pretty speedy. Communication was prompt and friendly. Recommended seller!

447701[/snapback]

Ditto! :) Everything went well - and the packaging was extremely good! :)

i don't know what happened, but we had a deal for about 10 cds, i told him i would pay in a few days cuz i had to switch credit cards.....

when i tried to contact him a few days later, no response up till now...

i'm still hoping he'll turn up one day, but the least he could do is tell me the deal is off so i canj spend my money on something else....

I ordered 4 cds from Aaron. Got them very speedy (this morning. listening to them right now. YUEAH) and extremely well packed. I think the airplane could've crashed and these and the black box would've come out alright :D

Recommended seller!!

oh, and these cds look almost unplayed. Very good care taken. Aaron take a bow :rolleyes:

hi-speed

neat packaging

friendly trader

recommended

10/10

451977[/snapback]

wow this guy is one of the best

bought some ultra rare stuff, you would swear they are brand new

packed real safe

great guy, good comunication

highly recommended

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased a few flying rhino records and the shipping and the packaging were great! Even bought 134 cds from Aaron and everything worked as it should, I am very happy.

He is one of the nicest fellows i've been doing business with. The communcation is the best part, it is ALWAYS fun to talk to the guy.

<3 Aaron!

and thanks for everything. :D

• 4 weeks later...

134 CDs... Damn, how much did shipping that lot from the US to Sweden set you back?

497294[/snapback]

DP, like 150 bucks. But all in all, he got a mad deal. Japanese releases, and everything. :) HEEHEE. I still have ALL OF MY RECORDS. Well, most of them if anyone wants them. :-/

Aaron

• 11 months later...