New Procs homepage up!

very nice site you have there!

:lol: @ this picture:

Posted Image

:D:D

Well, you know you gotta do something extra when you play live  :P

just taking it one step further

397741[/snapback]

ah! btw! is it you playing actually LIVE!? instead of 'laptop live' (aka doing nothing, just pressing play..) if so, then you are doing a great job! i'm kinda tired of artists who perform their 'live act' just with one laptop and pre-programmed stuff in it... and then everything sounds exactly the same... props!

"just taking it one step further" - Procs.

Your album has certainly taken things a few steps further. A beautiful subtle throbbing journey. I'm completley overwhelmed.

Love the moustache btw.  ;)

397784[/snapback]

Thanks man! really gets me happy to hear!

ah! btw! is it you playing actually LIVE!? instead of 'laptop live' (aka doing nothing, just pressing play..) if so, then you are doing a great job! i'm kinda tired of artists who perform their 'live act' just with one laptop and pre-programmed stuff in it... and then everything sounds exactly the same... props!

398362[/snapback]

Well, you know that you actually can do things with some programs and a laptop? I know many people just mixes the tracks and then stands there.

So, to answer your question, yes, I use a laptop but I actually do things live with it, can´t see the point of have trying to save up for a laptop for ages to just press play.