The PsyNina mystery

DeathPosture

Colin ask Arno Polaris about Nina , ull get some evidence

Is that someone on this forum?

A few people have apparently cybered with her on MSN but no-one who has ever written anything about it has ever said they've actually met her, apart from Thomas. No photos in the studio, DJing, or even partying.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that someone on this forum?

A few people have apparently cybered with her on MSN but no-one who has ever written anything about it has ever said they've actually met her, apart from Thomas. No photos in the studio, DJing, or even partying.

Posted Image

Polaris , Neurobiotic recs , http://www.myspace.com/djarnopolaris

http://www.myspace.com/djarnopolaris

telling u again , instead of playing around u shud go at sikosound and try her sample

this is rediculos how u trying to pisss her talant off

*who cares*

+1

Heard a Psynina track (along with some great tracks from OOOD and Error Corrective that forced me to buy both those groups' albums. FORCED. Like strapped me to a bed and bashed my knees in.) on a Revolve comp. And, no sir, I didn't like it.

Im a guy pretending to be a girl pretending to be a forum pretending to be valuable life-experience.

Hi Thomas, ehmmm PsyNina

Noooo!

So, Chemicus is the one who submitted PsyNina's picture, is actually DJ Chemicus, who is also Thomas Vitali, who runs both PsyTropic Records ánd PsyBuy, who goes under the name of AlieNed at Psynews, trying desperately to get people to buy PsyTropic records off of PsyBuy. I'm quite surprised that Massive - Not an Angel wasn't released at PsyTropic.

Right.

Very inconspicuous indeed.

Btw, wasn't there another topic about this as well?

Noooo!

So, Chemicus is the one who submitted PsyNina's picture, is actually DJ Chemicus, who is also Thomas Vitali, who runs both PsyTropic Records ánd PsyBuy, who goes under the name of AlieNed at Psynews, trying desperately to get people to buy PsyTropic records off of PsyBuy. I'm quite surprised that Massive - Not an Angel wasn't released at PsyTropic.

Right.

r u fuckin mad ??? this is goin to be even more crazy then it was before , this is totaly bullshit

im neither Thomas or Nina , not even Davinas new project Massive :P

r u fuckin mad ??? this is goin to be even more crazy then it was before , this is totaly bullshit

im neither Thomas or Nina , not even Davinas new project Massive :P

I tell you what, make me an appointment with PsyNina for an OFFICIAL interview, face to face, and I will believe you... yeah RIGHT, like that will ever happen! :lol:

Noooo!

Right.

your avatar is too fast

EVEN BETTER BUST!!!

http://www.checkdomain.com/cgi-bin/checkdo...ain=psynina.com

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

That looks suspicious indeed.

I'm hoping she is real, and an ever greater plot will be revealed...

Thomas Vitali = PSYNINA (after a sexchange)