The PsyNina mystery

DeathPosture

I'm not gonna reproduce the whole thing, but just direct your attention to this thread @ Isratrance... Read the whole thing - it's both funny and entertaining! :)

I know what I think about the whole thing, but I'm not gonna pass judgement... Just thought I'd share the interesting link with you all, in case you hadn't seen it... :)

/DP

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So subsequently you hate me?  :ph34r:  :huh:  :(  <_<  :o  :unsure:  :)  :rolleyes:  B)

396625[/snapback]

Not really, you are not my browser... :lol:

WTF? LOL, now that´s hilarious, really. Why should I give a f*ck about who she is and what she´s doing, I never heard some good music from her, I didn´t even know she existed until now. And if it is an Alter Ego... so what? Where´s the problem? I won´t listen to the music just because there´s a girl behind... if the music sucks it sucks, and if it´s good it´s good... simple as that. I just don´t get the problem.

Some people just don´t have anything better to do in their lives it seems. :lol:

WTF? LOL, now that´s hilarious, really. Why should I give a f*ck about who she is and what she´s doing, I never heard some good music from her, I didn´t even know she existed until now. And if it is an Alter Ego... so what? Where´s the problem? I won´t listen to the music just because there´s a girl behind... if the music sucks it sucks, and if it´s good it´s good... simple as that. I just don´t get the problem.

Some people just don´t have anything better to do in their lives it seems.  :lol:

396803[/snapback]

psy soap opera :D

KILLARGH MARKETING!!1 PLAR!

GRRR

- No other psytrance forum criticism

^ psynews rules (atleast used to rule  :ph34r::lol:  ).

397203[/snapback]

hehe

i think he's talking about the script that isratrance forums use.

i think they'll come up with new script soon though. this is what i've been told at last.

*ahem* back on topic .... PsyNina!!! go girl! :D

Is it okay to use your pictures for my next psy project moni? And could you take some sexy one's as well? That might sell better! :P

pffft...

I never heard of Psynina :P

and I don't give a flat f*ck about if she exists or not ... but if you ask for an opinion then I'd say that maybe the threadstarter is the guy behind the project and put up some pics of his ex girlfriend and now wants to make publicity...

And btw, I don't think that an artist who is obviously not well known (since apparently very few people have heard of her) can get such super deals for playing at parties with hotel for free and such...

I smell a huge load of bs here ... phewww, actually maybe elephant-shit would match better...