stop bashing fullon !

Guest Rain

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because the point of bitching is not to change smt.. its just to make fun, to express your feelings... or in other words, just bitching for bitching :lol:

Yeah I agree that sometimes it goes over the top and unnecessary.. but a little bitching doesnt hurt anybody and is even necessary somehow.. would be boring if all threads were completely educated neutral responses.. its cool to see some heat, as long as its not too much :)

Do you know AT ALL how difficult it is to master songs? I think no!!! I have expensive waves mastering plugins on my computer and it is damn difficult to master the song as good as the oldschool artists have mastered it, so what you say is wrong and pure noncesense. sorry that i´am rude but i get sick if i must hear this bullshit, then search oldschool with good mastering, astral projection´s songs are very well mastered for example, the stuff during 97 and newer is well mastered alzo, get something from this time if you want good mastered music. If you don´t like oldschool this can´t be a reason cause most releases are well mastered, they are muchb etter mastered than any shit fullon that demages my speakers.

400432[/snapback]

I am very aware on how dificult is to master a song.... even so, i still dont think that oldscholl is better mastered then todays production.

Oldscholl producers in terms of quality and techinicall issues is usually very poor

Many of those old albums is filled with thechinical "mistakes"

Psytrance producers was always the botton down on eletronic music

Its indeed a fact and proud aspect for those who care, that oldschool albums is much more about the music and feeling behind it then if it was good mastered or not

I am very aware on how dificult is to master a song.... even so, i still dont think that oldscholl is better mastered then todays production.

Oldscholl producers in terms of quality and techinicall issues is usually very poor

Its indeed a fact and proud aspect for those who care, that oldschool albums is much more about the music and feeling behind it then if it was good mastered or not

400563[/snapback]

Well look at Astral Projection, when i bought the Album Another world of astral projection and i listened first i fought that this is really quality music, they havn´t done the best psytrnace but they have mastered the tracks really well, my mother for example comes in my room and says that this music (another world) is good, the quality is really high on this music. I think hallucinogen, Simon posford for example mastered the Twisted album much better than the The Lone Deranger album, it sounds for my like clearer sound. Awful mastered were the old electric universe albums, in that you´re right, but stuff after 97 usually was mastered well, a few albums before this time (hallucinogen - twisted, were mastered well, too. Anyway i´am wondering how for example bulgarian folk music artists can master their tracks very WELL even if they don´t get much money for their albums.

I´am wondering why anyone here makes adverts for the blue room forum, are you all really so nice that you make it for free because blueroom asks you for this that their forum get´s bigger or do you get paid for this? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

who said anything about ´only´ ?

and who are you to say what´s propper fun and whats not?

;)

People they have only fun in situations like this here and put gas in the fire, they are the biggest .....

400569[/snapback]

...yes?

Well look at Astral Projection, when i bought the Album Another world of astral projection and i listened first i fought that this is really quality music, they havn´t done the best psytrnace but they have mastered the tracks really well, my mother for example comes in my room and says that this music (another world) is good, the quality is really high on this music. I think hallucinogen, Simon posford for example mastered the Twisted album much better than the The Lone Deranger album, it sounds for my like clearer sound. Awful mastered were the old electric universe albums, in that you´re right, but stuff after 97 usually was mastered well, a few albums before this time (hallucinogen - twisted, were mastered well, too. Anyway i´am wondering how for example bulgarian folk music artists can master their tracks very WELL even if they don´t get much money for their albums.

400588[/snapback]

indeed, how bulgarian folk music artists can master their tracks <_< ?!

HOW?!

...yes?

indeed, how bulgarian folk music artists can master their tracks <_< ?!

HOW?!

400595[/snapback]

WTF??? If you want to hear a track i will upload one here then you can hear, you may not like the music but you will notice the very high mastering quality of their music that isn´t normally for folklore groups that only are well known in arround 200 kilometers from where they life. If anyone bulgarian here know them, they called "Perun"

WTF??? If you want to hear a track i will upload one here then you can hear, you may not like the music but you will notice the very high mastering quality of their music that isn´t normally for folklore groups that only are well known in arround 200 kilometers from where they life. If anyone bulgarian here know them, they called "Perun"

400601[/snapback]

FFS WTF

Posted Image

LOL

Bumfights?!  :lol:  :lol:

i dont know that.....but something tells me i just have to see it!! links please!

nothing better than seeing a bunch of homeless people beat the crap out of each other like they have nothing to lose.....,.because they dont! :lol:

400623[/snapback]

Do you mean me with that? What´s wrong on my posts?

400563[/snapback]

RAW production..! I Love it!