stop bashing fullon !

Guest Rain

jezus guy you have 8 post.... I'm talking about complaining that has been going on for a year now... sorry you weren't here...

if there are dj's who spin fullon against there will then it's them who don't live in reality... they just wanna be dj or what ????

well I wouldn't  spinn music against my will...

and don't you critize my thread because it's based on fullon bashing for a very long time you weren't here...

so I'm sticking to the reality, you were not here.... so don't say things you don't know about.... I really don't have time for that pffffffffffff

397018[/snapback]

hmm, just wanted to say Loopfreaks = EP, so he was here for like 5 years I think :ph34r:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and my opinion... Let everyone love what they love...

And if they don't like a style, I think it's reasonable to express that, as long as it is in normal words...

I'm not sure if the full on bashing is so bad here lately, since Lost Buddha left it was much less bad imo

(and my opinion... The good full on releases that fit my taste can be counted on exactly... 1 hand :))

hmm, just wanted to say Loopfreaks = EP, so he was here for like 5 years I think  :ph34r:

397020[/snapback]

and he is like the ulitmate fullon basher all time....

:lol::lol::lol::lol: , he's my proof it's right...

he even had an avatar once with 'fuck fullon'...

and EP is in this thread

fuck here we go again...

Full-on is currently the most popular form of trance, isn't it?

396874[/snapback]

off course not... heeeeeeeeeeeeloooow goa is not the only trance...

you think fullon is popular then tiesto over the world ????? :rolleyes:

and my opinion... Let everyone love what they love...

And if they don't like a style, I think it's reasonable to express that, as long as it is in normal words...

I'm not sure if the full on bashing is so bad here lately, since Lost Buddha left it was much less bad imo

(and my opinion... The good full on releases that fit my taste can be counted on exactly... 1 hand :))

397023[/snapback]

I counted all the post... but I stop now...

EP is the thread,

psynews here we go again... no discussion I quit this thread

keep on bashing fullon, keep on feeling superiour, keep on thinking your music rules the world...

HEIL HITLER TO PSYNEWS.... maybe whe should by some concentraction kamps for all fullon lovers... that's a good idea... :ph34r:

but I M NOT LIKE YOU AT ALL AND NEVER WILL BE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and thinking of leaving a bit cause psynews mods seems to lie to me while I have always been honest...

message to mars.... you just lied to me man in real life... now it's your turn to fix that....end

the mods lie to me, we discriminate other users taste...

I'm thinking to delete my numbers of post account that people don't think I'm a full psynews member anymore... cause I don't agree with psynews...

Guest Loopfreaks

jezus guy you have 8 post.... I'm talking about complaining that has been going on for a year now... sorry you weren't here...

if there are dj's who spin fullon against there will then it's them who don't live in reality... they just wanna be dj or what ????

well I wouldn't  spinn music against my will...

and don't you critize my thread because it's based on fullon bashing for a very long time you weren't here...

so I'm sticking to the reality, you were not here.... so don't say things you don't know about.... I really don't have time for that pffffffffffff

397018[/snapback]

lol i guess i got to introduce myself to you... it's kristian (EP)..... ok ;)

so yes i have been around here a lot mate ;) and as i told you i know quite a few fullon "stars" that dont even like the music that much. They like the money and the attention. I wont throw in names because it's things that came forward in private talks at gigs so it would not be right for me to bad mouth them here by writing their names. But I can assure you that there are some out there that wish they could play and make other stuff.. But they are caught in the world of fast money at gigs and a lot of attention from kids on too many E's screaming for rolling basslines and 150bpm terror ;)

And why is it you do not have time for debating something when someone dont agree with you?

And where does it say I am not allowed to critisise your thread? Was it not you who started to critisise people that say fullon sux? ;)

very weak arguments mate... You can do better than that ;)

There is some ok fullon out there. It's just not much. The majority sound like it's done by the same artist and then there's the artists that got no clue what it will say to make a decent tune. Some dont even know what akey ona keyboard is. Yes other genres have bad and good music too. But fullon is way ahead when it come to wannabe "stars" that should never have been released in the first place. That is my opinion of course but i am sure many do agree.

Guest Loopfreaks

EP is the thread,

keep on bashing fullon, keep on feeling superiour, keep on thinking your music rules the world...

end

397031[/snapback]

excuse me but your attitude toward me is not very nice and frankly quite rude.

So I am not allowed to respond to your thread.? your opinion about me is very stereotyped and frankly a little insulting.... i did not come here to argue.. I responded and i do not believe i insulted you or anyone else with me posts.

lol i guess i got to introduce myself to you... it's kristian (EP)..... ok ;) 

so yes i have been around here a lot mate ;)  and as i told you i know quite a few fullon "stars" that dont even like the music that much. They like the money and the attention. I wont throw in names because it's things that came forward in private talks at gigs so it would not be right for me to bad mouth them here by writing their names.  But I can assure you that there are some out there that wish they could play and make other stuff.. But they are caught in the world of fast money at gigs and a lot of attention from kids on too many E's screaming for rolling basslines and 150bpm terror ;)

And why is it you do not have time for debating something when someone dont agree with you? 

And where does it say I am not allowed to critisise your thread?  Was it not you who started to critisise people that say fullon sux? ;)

very weak arguments mate... You can do better than that ;)

There is some ok fullon out there. It's just not much. The majority sound like it's done by the same artist and then there's the artists that got no clue what it will say to make a decent tune. Some dont even know what akey ona keyboard is. Yes other genres have bad and good music too. But fullon is way ahead when it come to wannabe "stars" that should never have been released in the first place.  That is my opinion of course but i am sure many do agree.

397033[/snapback]

here we go again... mars lied to me.... that's it....

you all show faces over the internet.... but mars lied in real life to me...

next time when I meet him in real life he'll better make sure he has a fucking good statement to explain this situation why you are totally back in my thread bashing me off and dicussing big time like you always do...

Mars set rules

but the rules only counts when HE wants it ...

no way man, if that's the deal I'll leave....

you don't like fullon cause it's too cheezy but you like old skool  :lol:

old skool is supercheezy my friend, the melodies, the crying indian women,

old skool has got thousands fluffy melodies, moooooooooooore fluffier then fullon...

come listen to the muses rapt, astral projection, yahel their old skool you don't call that fluffy...

fullon melodies are less emotional then old skool melodies, there more about the kick...

so sorry don't get it

see you can't even remember a fullon name but bash it... you just have no idea what kind of fullon is released at this moment at all sorry.... so all fullon is crap statement are wrong cause you don't know all fullon  ;)

wel preciously most dancers like fullon because fullon parties are always filled people, and why do al dj's spin fullon ........... because they like fullon simple...

I think we should respect their taste if they wanna spin fullon....

you are the ultimate fullon basher and post it like 20 times a day my friend...

don't lie to me and say you analyzed and critized it once...

you big lier... before I started this post I counted all the fullon bashing post...

don't underestimate me my friend... when I do something I do it prepared...

396997[/snapback]

Why open a thread complaining that people bash full-on trance and then start bashing old school trance yourself?

Does the word hypocrisy mean anything to you?

Guest Loopfreaks

here we go again... mars lied to me.... that's it....

you all show faces over the internet.... but mars lied in real life to me...

next time when I meet him in real life he'll better make sure he has a fucking good statement to explain this situation why you are totally back in my thread bashing me off and dicussing big time like you always do...

Mars set rules

but the rules only counts when HE wants it ...

no way man, if that's the deal I'll leave....

397049[/snapback]

Bashing who? Where do I "bash" you? Come on now. You are getting a bit weird now. "your thread"? I thought this was a public forum and not your property? As I said I am not here to argue or fight. I was just writnig my opinion and you could not handle it.

If you do not liek my presense that's fine with me but at least keep it to yourself thank you.

And mars lied about what? That I am back here? I believe everybody was welcome to come back at psynews and if people stick to the rules and do not fight and insult eachother then i do not see why anyone should not be allowed to be here. The only one not stickng to those rules are you Rain with your attitude toward me.

Sorry for responding back and going off-topic. But I did not start anything here and the mods are more than welcome to deleted your insults and my very polite answers back to those insults.

Why open a thread complaining that people bash full-on trance and then start bashing old school trance yourself?

Does the word hypocrisy mean anything to you?

397051[/snapback]

that was hypothetical off course, to show how it feels that people bash on your music..

if you even can't understand that....

I said like 1000 times I'm an old skool lover 100%

pffffffffffffffffffffffff.... you even can make a statement or put one in perspective...

I'm out of here and dont' come back before mars explains me why he did what he did....

if he doens't because he doens't care (don't know maybe is that so or not) ok, but we will meat in real life again and then he will have no choise to explain...

go on posting in this thread.... maybe post something original like 'fuck fullon' :ph34r:

see you can't even remember a fullon name but bash it... you just have no idea what kind of fullon is released at this moment at all sorry.... so all fullon is crap statement are wrong cause you don't know all fullon  ;)

396997[/snapback]

I said i can't remember any fullon i LIKE because most fullon suck imo, there's only a few i like and those i didn't remember. It was the good ones i was gonna mention. If i wanted to give a list about fullon i don't like this server couldn't handle it. B)

Man.. youre reading my words completely wrong sorry.

Now i have to go sleep because im wasted and gonna eat a pizza. That's more important than now starting to dig my fullon list. But i will get back to it so you can do youre analyzing. :D

You're leaving because EP is back? That's mature.

397058[/snapback]

you're so new charlie, psynews has a huge history my friend and you really don't know what all happened it the past...

mommy never told don't talk about things you don't know off....

I gotta stop quoting people who post nonses...

bye

you're so new charlie, psynews has a huge history my friend and you really don't know what all happened it the past...

bye

397061[/snapback]

lol... you really are a joke.

Guest Loopfreaks

bye

397061[/snapback]

And you are an angel of course ;)

Stop your nonsense rain and stop taking the forum so serious. One day you might even meet me at a festival and I would like to believe that we would get along (or at least be able to walk on the same ground) and that your attitude and respect for other people are a bit more grown-up and polite in real life and that you treat people more nice in real life. I have nothing against you but you seem to have a huge grudge against me. Why waste your time on so much anger? Just let it be and if you find my opinion so wrong and enough to make you so angry then ignore what i write.

i would like to step in to "moderate". thus i reopened this thread.

Rain, let me remind you that yesterday i told you "let's see how your thread turns". i did that for a reason. i chose to let you try to handle this topic .. it's a very hard topic to handle, and you have to keep it very calm and objective. you failed. you lost control of your own thread. why?

because full on is a sensitive subject for some people. you can't get people to bring arguments about why they like or they hate a certain genre of music. because it's about personal taste. and this is how human mind works: if there is a trend, the trend will always have followers. that's why we have 2 trends : lovers and haters.

i think psynews is somewhere in the middle, there are many people who simply love a good music when they hear it. we like what sounds good to us. i'm not a full on lover, i'm not a full on hater either.

why they bash? because full own draws too much attention, comparing to other music genres. why?

1. because of few names from the scene that do a lot of promotional stuff and advertise for themselves (their image, their music) that some people found it/them ridiculous. they started to joke around, until it became a trend. (remember the Raja Ram cover sessions? or the Astrix, or Skazi photoshop sessions?)

2. the scene has always been considered "underground" .. if some artists are trying to bring it to mainstream (possibly to make some money), they are trying to make a change that many people do not wish to happen, because of this idea: "underground = value, it belongs just to us", "mainstream = commercial, for everybody to have". so when they don't want a change to happen, people react.

3. when you go to a party, someone comes in and spins full on, which combined with some drugs, will pack the dance floor. there are people who have been in the scene for years, they just sit on the margin and look at people dancing, and they remember "that the parties used to be different, they used to be goa". it happened to me too ... we cannot bring those times back, so in our subconscious we need to put the guilt on someone/something.

yes, it's wrong to bash full on.

but you have to make a difference between discussing and bashing. everybody is free to like the music they consider.

but maybe it is also good to remember that this is a forum. you cannot change people on forums.

EP is the thread,

HEIL HITLER TO PSYNEWS.... maybe whe should by some concentraction kamps for all fullon lovers... that's a good idea...  :ph34r:

and thinking of leaving a bit cause psynews mods seems to lie to me while I have always been honest...

message to mars.... you just lied to me man in real life... now it's your turn to fix that....end

the mods lie to me, we discriminate other users taste...

I'm thinking to delete my numbers of post account that people don't think I'm a full psynews member anymore... cause I don't agree with psynews...

397031[/snapback]

as for this, i would like to tell you that you are totally out of line and totally off topic, in your own thread.

when you start a thread in a forum, you are supposed to follow its evolution, and lead it in the direction that you want. at least that's how i do it, and it works.

i don't owe you any explanations, but as for "mods lied to me" .. please let me remind you (and everyone else to whom it may concern) that psynews now has a new moderating team. the way we choose to manage the forum and the forum people is not for you to control/decide.

anyone is allowed/invited to step in and tell us their opinnion, we value the people on psynews and everyone knows it. they can step in by PM or messenger anytime, and they do it. at least with me.

but you cannot blackmail mods by warning that you will leave, and you cannot command mars to "fix" the forum the way you want.

as i said, i don't owe anyone any explanations, but i will just let you know that we have a subforum for the moderating team and we discuss a lot of the daily psynews issues.

we have discussed about many people on the forum, and made some decisions. this is why you see E.P. on psynews. this is why you don't see Spindrift on psynews. because of us, mods. not just mars, not just Anoebis, but because of the moderating team, all together.

so mars doesn't have to fix things for you. i hope you will aggree.

this thread is open still, but i think it is pretty much finished.

feel free to continue the discussion ... on topic :P