stop bashing fullon !

Guest Rain

blame the downloaders. :)

small cd sales --> need for money from gigs --> need for more gigs --> more gigs --> need for dance floor music --> more full on.

drugs may have some effect too somewhere there. :)

396747[/snapback]

I think it's more something like:

much downloads --> everybody knows about the music --> flood of live acts, 50% more then that would have survived without downloads --> possibility for rock star attitudes cause of the internet.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know if i should allow you guys to take the piss.

397333[/snapback]

well, i think you should. and i am an intelligent person, so you should listen to me.

this is a stupid thread anyways. bashing different music styles. you get good full on, you get bad full on, you get good prgressive, you get bad progressive. you didnt have to go college to get this. if people are still arguing about it, its because they are dumb. no other reason.

ok people.

Rain's intention (if you read the first post of this thread) was to bring in here the people who bash full on.

he was gonna make them stop bashing full on, and make them speak about their reasons for bashing full on.

it's a very hard thing to accomplish without people going off topic.

so i am not surprised that this thread took a bit of a wrong turn.

so i am asking for some cooperation here.

I bash full OFF cause i'm ignorant and i love to bash it just for fun & to kill some time. + I simply don't care about it. KILAAAAAAAAARGH

I have a question for Rain: Why should we suddenly all have to agree that there is good full on? Isn't that a personal opinion?

Why do you even care about what we think? You put too much energy in trying to convince someone which is all lost energy.

Full on sucks dick! Same bass line, same hi hats, same built ups, same breaks, same samples,same same same same.

Snare/ kick/ melodie built up, sudden break, movie sample "I take lots of drugs", music kicks in. Same shit all the time. Maaaan, i understand so much about music!!

I have a question for Rain:  Why should we suddenly all have to agree that there is good full on?  Isn't that a personal opinion?

Why do you even care about what we think?  You put too much energy in trying to convince someone which is all lost energy.

397355[/snapback]

as i said:

Rain's intention (if you read the first post of this thread) was to bring in here the people who bash full on.

he was gonna make them stop bashing full on, and make them speak about their reasons for bashing full on.

i don't think he's trying to convince anyone that there is good full on.

he just wanted to stop the bashing.

which is pretty much impossible. i think this thread is finished.

Hey.. this thread is the best one in a long time. Best discussions are always heated and have strong emotions attached to it. Read the newspapers and youll find out that disasters are what sells and interests people, no one cares about news like "George Bush ordered a pizza for a monkey that looked hungry, but later found out the monkey was just his own reflection in the mirror"

Does people actually get upset for real, i mean like it ruins their day if they fight on the net.. That never happens to me, in real life i can be pissed off and want to kill someone, but not over the net. That's why this is fun imo. Can't talk about if someone other really gets upset so that it would ruin their day, because i myself can't relate to that.

Posted Image

as for this, i would like to tell you that you are totally out of line and totally off topic, in your own thread.

when you start a thread in a forum, you are supposed to follow its evolution, and lead it in the direction that you want. at least that's how i do it, and it works.

i don't owe you any explanations, but as for "mods lied to me" .. please let me remind you (and everyone else to whom it may concern) that psynews now has a new moderating team. the way we choose to manage the forum and the forum people is not for you to control/decide.

anyone is allowed/invited to step in and tell us their opinnion, we value the people on psynews and everyone knows it. they can step in by PM or messenger anytime, and they do it. at least with me.

but you cannot blackmail mods by warning that you will leave, and you cannot command mars to "fix" the forum the way you want.

as i said, i don't owe anyone any explanations, but i will just let you know that we have a subforum for the moderating team and we discuss a lot of the daily psynews issues.

we have discussed about many people on the forum, and made some decisions. this is why you see E.P. on psynews. this is why you don't see Spindrift on psynews. because of us, mods. not just mars, not just Anoebis, but because of the moderating team, all together.

so mars doesn't have to fix things for you. i hope you will aggree.

this thread is open still, but i think it is pretty much finished.

feel free to continue the discussion ... on topic :P

397171[/snapback]

sorry but everybody went off topic and I ended my posting in this thread with one off topic reply...

that's it...

and yeah cool rain on speed again nice one :rolleyes:

about the mods lied toe me, mars lied to me... and euhm is like still the owner of the site no ????

so ;)

but I don't care go on... I don't wanna be with people who discriminate all the time cause I don't...

so I will just unregister and rain will dissaepaer from this forum so I can keep my honour in life and not be a part of ubermenschen who think they have the right to discriminiate fullon...

ok... there's an option where you can search all my posts on this forum, let's found out how many times I bashed off fullon...

I just red the first post... my first post on this forum was defending fullon :lol: , quoeting EP who was bashing it :lol:

and what tox said about me is not true... sorry I won't fight but have the right to say he posted a lie about me... and I have the right to say in public that it's not true... I reviewed zillion fullon albums in dutch... I didn't bash off fullon zillion times... he knows that, too bad some people just do that....

"George Bush ordered a pizza for a monkey that looked hungry, but later found out the monkey was just his own reflection in the mirror"

397375[/snapback]

Ahah good one :lol:

Guest run lola

:D

i think it s gonna be really hard for people to get back on track with the topic here, coz a lot was said..

thnx Kris for sending me the link :)

i think some people got used to this forum and the people here so much that they have lost respect for each other.. people get a bit too opinionated around here and sometimes bossy

hey it's my way or the fukin highway, sorry but life doesn't work like this.