stop bashing fullon !

Guest Rain

Fuck you dude!!! ;)

We have ^ here a man (rain) who can't read and claims that belgium is a leading country in educating. B)

Did you notice my last sentence "Argh... got a call and have to go fix a thing at work, but there's some." <- i was just writing the list when i got a call and had to stop writing and fix things here.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck you dude!!!  ;)

We have ^ here a man who can't read and claims that belgium is a leading country in .  educating. B)

Did you notice my last sentence "Argh... got a call and have to go fix a thing at work, but there's some." <- i was just writing the list when i got a call and had to stop writing and fix things here.

396580[/snapback]

ok still you bash fullon and say gms, eskimo, skazi

off course you bash fullon...

you think I listen to those three ????????????????????????????

that's what I mean...

you don't know any good fullon.... the first 5 names you give say all about what you know about fullon and you just know the regular one....

the one I don't like too....

that's my provement... now I know why you bash fullon, you haven't found good fullon

peace :)

what has this to do with my thread ???? the bashing stuff ???

moni I asked you twice to read my topic...

READ IT AGAIN ! jezus  :rolleyes:

396575[/snapback]

i see, you're asking me to bash full on or get out of your thread then?

maybe i am drunk :blink:

i see, you're asking me to bash full on or get out of your thread then?

maybe i am drunk  :blink:

396585[/snapback]

no you don't have to bash fullon moni...

you are like the only one not understanding the thread sorry :unsure:

I'm trying to know why they bash fullon ???

on what statements ????

why 20 times a day ????

no you don't have to bash fullon moni...

you are like the only one not understanding the thread sorry  :unsure:

396587[/snapback]

i understood your thread Rain, i am just not in the "full on bashers" cathegory.

so i guess i don't FIT with your topic description.

as i said, i will stop posting in this thread.

what a pain in the ass! :)

I hereby proudly announce my full-on bashing ways. The GaySatanicHippie does not approve of full-on in any sense whatsoever and gets an instant gag-reflex when subjected to rolling basslines.

Posted Image

When i myself talk about full-on i mean those israelian rolling-basslines, u know. They just ruin the track for me, i can't even listen to other sounds anymore after that because it's just so annoying that i must skip the track.

Like after reading E.V.P - Electronic Harmonic Module review i thought it would be somekind of old-school, the first track had already this very annoying bassline so i stopped right there.. hehe.

396566[/snapback]

\\well said naiman, i dont know e.v.p., but i dont think i want to

I dont like most full on ... its often too cheesy, too fluffy, and I cant tell the difference between 80% of the full on tracks. But oh well, some say the same about Dark Psy, so what... That doesnt mean I cant enjoy the music. There are some great full one tunes, and when I'm on party and just trying to have a little fun I can even enjoy dancing to full on.

protoculture has no rolling bassline you say ???

euhm , put on the cd my friend and have a listen goes it does...

it's 100% fullon.... can't be more fullon !

396574[/snapback]

I was not specific enough about that, I was talking about old protoculture stuff, i have never listened to his new album or any other new stuff, im sure he has gone down the hill, but on the comp VA - Emergence (2002), where i first discovered him, he contributed to that compilation with 3-tracks and i can't find no rolling basslines there. Just listening to Protoculture - Synergism.

I hereby proudly announce my full-on bashing ways. The GaySatanicHippie does not approve of full-on in any sense whatsoever and gets an instant gag-reflex when subjected to rolling basslines.

Posted Image

\\well said naiman, i dont know e.v.p., but i dont think i want to

396589[/snapback]

well euhm sorry but like al 70 % new progressive, darkpsy, fullon and newschool a bit has got rolling basslines....

so you don't listen to new stuff ????

I dont like most full on ... its often too cheesy, too fluffy, and I cant tell the difference between 80% of the full on tracks. But oh well, some say the same about Dark Psy, so what... That doesnt mean I cant enjoy the music. There are some great full one tunes, and when I'm on party and just trying to have a little fun I can even enjoy dancing to full on.

396591[/snapback]

you like old skool ???

I was not specific enough about that, I was talking about old protoculture stuff, i have never listened to his new album or any other new stuff, im sure he has gone down the hill, but on the comp VA - Emergence (2002), where i first discovered him, he contributed to that compilation with 3-tracks and i can't find no rolling basslines there. Just listening to Protoculture - Synergism.

396592[/snapback]

well yeah protoculture of 2002, now you are at the border.... in 2002 the first rolling bassline started... so bad exampe...

astrix was the first in 2002 with the fast rolling bassline...

GOOD FULL-ON.

This set is insane. and i love it. I was hoping someone could give me a tracklisting of this.

http://66.135.37.73/psyvideo.com/~dj/Sole_...are_too_old.mp3

396595[/snapback]

I'll listen to it in 10 minutes, I'm not a fullon expert in names so, but who knows...

Ok. This thread will never end. :blink:

I don't hate all full-on, i want to be now specific so people understand me. I listen to some full-on if they don't have that one kind off bassline, the rolling-one, which tries to fit in to the rest of the track too much, like put to many different notes (or whateva you callit) and the bassline itself has allmost like an melody, it ruins the flow for me.. it just disconnect my thoughts from the other sounds. Now some could say funky-psy has also little bit rolling basslines, but it's completely different imo, they are slow-peaced and fit in imo.

well euhm sorry but like al 70 % new progressive, darkpsy, fullon and newschool a bit has got rolling basslines....

so you don't listen to new stuff ????

396597[/snapback]

i dislike darkpsy even morethan full-on, i dont even know what newschool is. from the psyscene i only listen to prog, but proggy stuff with rolling basslinbes such as yotopia i also dont like. for example, that song chicken shaker from the ticon album i thoroughly dislike cause of the bassline, so i skip that song because every time.

i dislike darkpsy even morethan full-on, i dont even know what newschool is. from  the psyscene i only listen to prog, but proggy stuff with rolling basslinbes such as yotopia i also dont like. for example, that song chicken shaker from the ticon album i thoroughly dislike cause of the bassline, so i skip that song because every time.

396602[/snapback]

ok you really have no luck then :unsure:

Ok. This thread will never end.  :blink:

I don't hate all full-on, i want to be now specific so people understand me. I listen to some full-on if they don't have that one kind off bassline, the rolling-one, which tries to fit in to the rest of the track too much, like put to many different notes (or whateva you callit) and the bassline itself has allmost like an melody, it ruins the flow for me.. it just disconnect my thoughts from the other sounds. Now some could say funky-psy has also little bit rolling basslines, but it's completely different imo, they are slow-peaced and fit in imo.

396601[/snapback]

name artist ??? what fullon do you like ???? but you don't like the rolling bassline ???

fullon has got the rollin bassline so you don't like fullon... I'm analazying ;)

name artist ??? what fullon do you like ???? but you don't like the rolling bassline ???

fullon has got the rollin bassline so you don't like fullon... I'm analazying  ;)

396604[/snapback]

Hehe, ill name some when i get home, there are so few of them i dunno right now. I'll see if i rember some when i see my mp3-folder. ;)

Edit: Audialize Vs Midival Punditz - Dark Age Rmx is one i like pretty much, because it has some nice melodies in it.. but it has part's that i dislike also.

Is it Rinkadink?

396651[/snapback]

Bingo!

From track -> Hope Was Closed

Was once trying to google what the hell do they say in that track.. all i could understand was the word Bitch. :lol:

Then i found it, and found out where it's taken from also.

Ghetto Airlines

Bingo!

From track -> Hope Was Closed

Was once trying to google what the hell do they say in that track.. all i could understand was the word Bitch.  :lol:

Then i found it, and found out where it's taken from also.

Ghetto Airlines

396668[/snapback]

I know my SA psy! :)

Haha, cool "movie". Another samples tracked down hehe

ok I'm repeating myself but this new  topic is needed...

some new users entered on this forum and are welcome off course...

but stop that childisch fullon bashing shit...

it's too much on this forum lately...

must say will ask the opinion about tthe mods considering this matter...

some people are actually discriminatin other users who like fullon and bashing them off...

on psynews we have respect for all genres....

and it's not about taste... I read the replies and it's almost pure racism...

it's like just being cool to love old skool and bash off fullon... some really create that image over é over...

the cool goapeople  :lol: , yeah !

create your own forum

www.meinkampholdskool.be and go there  :ph34r:

I love old skool and will be always my first love but it's not superiour to other genres...

are we 15 ????

well sometimes I do think so I read fullon bashing replies....

people who like fullon don't feel welcome here at all, ever consider that ???

there's like 10 fullon bashing reply's every day....

it's getting to far !

have respect, and let people who like fullon compfortiable herer...

some (I do think) just not reply what they like cause uuuuuuuuuuuuuups there they are the fullon bashers...

how would you feel if your music is bashed off all the time ????

I rest my case....

now let a fullon bashert post in this thread... and show your faces, I know who you all are but won't name names....

you have such a big mouth discriminating other people taste...

well post here...

I will reply on your reply and I know some users are sharing my thoughts...

I would say peace like always but not to the fullon bashers....

you don't give respect you don't get respect  :ph34r:

396491[/snapback]

hey in the fullon thread i jsut told my opinion, have i told that who listens fullon is a sucker or something, no, i just have told my opinion about the quality of it. other people can have other thoughts about it. I for example have friends that listen hiphop and say that psychedelic is shit but it don´t matter for me cause i say that hiphop is shit and we havn´t any problems, everyone can listen to what he/she want.

Yeah full on sucks... for me.

and goa sucks too.. for me.

I guess its just pretty obvious that all these things are about taste...

The only thing that sucks more specially about full on than other genres is that it tends to take over too many parties... So many parties are full on-only, and sometimes like 1 prog act in the end of the party after many many hours of pure killar full on... this sucks very much..

I think it should be a bit more balanced.. I dont like this extreme ´genre segregation´..

As for the stereotypes in genres...

prog people seem to be kinda snobish

full on people seem to be kinda ecstasy ppl and/or noobs

and goa people seem to be kinda ´we are the arian people, this is the only true genre´

though of course, there are many exceptions... even in this very thread you will find many exceptions.. and also I have friends who are exceptions... but stereotypes many times have some sort of (not absolute) truth in them... hope I dont offend anybody

The only thing that sucks more specially about full on than other genres is that it tends to take over too many parties...  So many parties are full on-only, and sometimes like 1 prog act in the end of the party after many many hours of pure killar full on...  this sucks very much..

396714[/snapback]

Don't blame full on. Blame the party organizers instead.

Don't blame full on. Blame the party organizers instead.

396719[/snapback]

yeah to a certain extent you are very right.. I cant blame the genre specifically... but the fact that its more popular and a bit more ´easily digestible´ (controversial claim yeah), this means more people would go to a party that plays full on, which means more money to organizer, which means that if the organizer thinks mostly about money the easiest way is to make full on party

so its not a separate thing, the factors are all involved there.. no?

i liek it not.there are some good albums, e.g even early GMS were listenable.. but today's fullon is even worse, much more formulaic and predictable... and melodies that dont fit with the track :S and cheese :S

e.g i liked Electric Universe - Cosmic Experience , but i bet that if it didnt have rollings basslines it would be even better ;)

oh, and i dont think full-on is just about rolling basslines. it doesnt mean that if the bass plays 16/16 steps the track is fullon :D