you know what the problem is ?

Guest Rain

you guys actuallly don't find the good fullon :lol:

I always have fun with some guys...

fullon is not good

fullon is not psychedelic...

well sorry to tell.... but I've got massas good fullon ...

I even have fullon that is soooooooo psychedelic the 90ths didn't manage to reach that...

but reading all these post you guys just don't find them :lol:

well I have many single tracks from dj's too so maybe that's why...

but I assure you I have fullon that blasts you away...

so perfect

so crystal clear

very good vibe

lot's of variations

highly psychedelic

smooth or very melodic...

isn't that what we want ???

but spending a long time on this forum I really thinks many guys really but really bash off fullon just beceause they just have no good fullon...

I'm an old skool freak, but a friend of mine is a fullon dj and get all his tracks...

and sorry but they fucking ROCK !!!! :D

Im not a full on basher, but the thing is, i think there are too many artists repeating themselves and the only thing they did was grab into some "formulas" of making music and aplly it in every single track they release...but anyway i always respected all artists because they deserve it. I can honestly tell you that sometimes i hear some full on albums to check it and i like what i year, but as i mentioned in a previous post, these albums represent 10% of the releases... That´s only my opinion afcourse, not a true statement.

Im not a full on basher, but the thing is, i think there are too many artists  repeating themselves and the only thing they did was grab into some "formulas" of making music and aplly it in every single track they release...but anyway i always respected all artists because they deserve it. I can honestly tell you that sometimes i hear some full on albums to check it and i like what i year, but as i mentioned in a previous post, these albums represent 10% of the releases... That´s only my opinion afcourse, not a true statement.

396409[/snapback]

yés there is a lot of fullon crap...

but that doesn't mean all fullon is crap...

don't know how you're into old skool but trust me in the years 1996 -1999 they also created some fucking bad music too big time

but we always remember the good ones from each year :)

don't know how you're into old skool but trust me in the years 1996 -1999 they also created some fucking bad music too big time

396422[/snapback]

Im not as long as you. I am in the psy scene since 1998, but i respect your opinion and it´s kind of truth what you said now, normally you remember the music that have "turned you on"...but i also think we´re talking of tastes here: some people like it, others don´t.

Im not as long as you. I am in the psy scene since 1998, but i respect your opinion and it´s kind of truth what you said now, normally you remember the music that have "turned you on"...but i also think we´re talking of tastes here: some people like it, others don´t.

396426[/snapback]

I'm into psy also in 1998

1998 is my favourite year :)

on topicl: it's not about liking it or not liking it... well some do...

but I see like 100 post a day 'fullon sucks'...

and I think well you just haven't find the gear yét :)

all genres have their best tracks... even the genres you don't like when you listen to the best tracks you have to admit that it's ok, not your style but well done...

imo

check this thread, psynews admitted it big time :D

The more intense music gets, the more easily it will annoy people.

396431[/snapback]

mmmmm a good statement but I little vague for me sorry...

maybe some more explainatin if you have time I'm intested ;)

mmmmm a good statement but I little vague...

maybe some more explainatin if you have time I'm intested  ;)

396434[/snapback]

A track can be intense no matter if its a good or bad track subjective to the listeners personal taste at the moment.

If a bad track is intense, it will create an intensely bad experience - If its good however, it will create an intensely good experience.

When you take a piece of mediocre chillout or progressive it is usually easy to shut it out since it isnt really that intense - Its easier to block out due to the lower intensity of the sounds (they do not intrude so much on the listener, are more laid back and not so much IN YOUR FACE).

But, with full on its usually much faster and more aggressive. More intrusive.

The full on sound is as such is a double edged sword - It can both be intensely pleasing and intensely annoying. Its even more so with Dark Psy & "forest music"....

Some people are into music just being intense, and non intense music will usually annoy them - Quite often they will be annoyed by what is not intense such as progressive or even worse chillout... Those people will often turn out to be DIE HARD full on people.

The opposite can be said for another group of people, those who do not like intensity all together, they will go for chillout and perhaps progressive.

It is easy to identify those 2 "stereotypes" - Just ask them "name me one good track above or below 143 BPM". If they think loooooong and hard, try asking them for more tracks - chances are they will quickly run out of options.

If they turn out to be either "stereotype", they should be treated and respected as such, but if they have these "all or nothing" / "Black and White" absolute opinions I think you should not take whatever they have to say about either chillout, progressive or full on too serious.

I mean, when they start badmouthing the other genres, and blabbering on about how superior their respective music tastes are, often followed by a statement that the others genres are for either Pill, Coke or LSD wrecks (1 drug for each stereotype).

Music taste is in those respects a lot like sexuality - People cant really help what they like, and should therefore respect each others positions and not try to impose their values & beliefs onto others - as if one is "better" than the other.

Then there is of course another stereotype who likes different kinds of music, trance, classic, goa, melodic, house, electronica etc - But, who will also dislike a lot of the tracks within each genre.... But, what it comes down to is still personal taste... They will however often be able to relate to the good stuff in each genre, being able to share their experiences with more people.

But in general, it will take less from a FULL ON sounding track to be annoying than it would from a more RELAXED track - Simply due to differences in attitude.

There are always exceptions - But, compared to other things in life, drunk people who are shouting at you while your sober are often more annoying than the ones who are just trying to talk to you ;-) - Its also a matter of attitude and the method of communication... and there are always exceptions to general (stereotypical) rules.

I think the only problem is that people do not realize this - Its a human trait, intolerance & the will to dominate each other... Kind of hard to control for us... I know I like to be in charge ;-)

Best Wishes

Krell

yés there is a lot of fullon crap...

but that doesn't mean all fullon is crap...

but we always remember the good ones from each year  :)

396422[/snapback]

who said something different?

why didn't you reply in the other topic about full-on mr Rain?... need some attention or what? <_<;)

JAMBERS

The problem is people arguing about full on all the time. if you like it say so if you dont you also have the right to say so. Just please stop banging on about it thread after thread.......

it's 70% all unreleased and made by friends...

all track dj's use and only dj's have....

they send that to each other all around over the world...

you don't find them on dc++ ;)

well I could give you a list but what the heck you can do nothing with it....

at the other hand there is good fullon I'm very tired now about this subject because again our famous loveley EP destroyed my thread... but I sended him a mail... so let's see if he still will bash on me... I hope so that's so fun when they all think it's a dream :lol:

electric universe latest album is perfect fullon....

lamat is very good fullon, very strong melodies and crystal clear basslines...

the space tribe - timestrecht... the climaxes are pur old skool waves...

Rinkdadink.... the level of psychedelic is higher then any old skool release I ever heard...

lani : perfect morning trance (fullon).... uses layers just like old skool, many layers at the same time....

the first 1200 mics... the only cd ever released wher in each track they use a different bassline and a total different melodies.... each track is a statement on his own...

alternative control has amazing tracks but that's unreleased but so fucking insane fullon.... shit :D

digicult is extreem psychedelic fullon + melodic too... but not full melodic but again not released.... sorry

a REALLY short list  :D  :P

396852[/snapback]

on this forum they created like 100 topics about what is the best old skool...

use the search... more then 40 names you won't find... talking about a period from 1994 - 1999...

look for it... how long the list of super oldskool is... it's very short to don't you think 40 names for a period off 5 years ;)

you just don't think, you're blind !

you just don't think, you're blind !

397084[/snapback]

come on rain.. you are trying to get your point accross.. It´s normal to disagree and even to be a passionate about our ideas.. but such type of things you say are completely unnecessary.. if your post didnt have this it would have been 10000 of times better..

You´re an intelligent guy but sometimes you get a bit too excited..

we argument better if we try to stick more to the intellectual energy ;)