What feelings with psytrance?

radi6404

the feelings that I get with music depends on each track...

I listen to the music and many times see 'visuals' in what im hearing, imagine situations, stories, animals and beings, places, etc..

the latest bluetech, for example, it's great how sometimes you really feel like you are in a jungle, full of ticks and bugs, and then another track you feel underwater, and another you feel you are flying with some baloons...

or some antix track, where I can really 'see' the full story that the track tells, starting from simple sounds and ending in amazing atmospheres, huge blue mountain-sized effects, etc..

or that ooze track, meeting with strange species.. the name says perfectly.. it really feels like you are in some different planet, seeing some weird metalic birds, some strange-headed fishes... very nice

or the track ticon - six years after ... such a sunrise happy smile feeling.. its like 'the smiling baby has just woken up' or smt hahaha

so each track brings different feelings, different images.. and these feelings and images range on all levels.. from dark evil to good happy music, from fiery sounds to watery effects, etc etc

the feelings that I get with music depends on each track...

I listen to the music and many times see 'visuals' in what im hearing, imagine situations, stories, animals and beings, places, etc..

the latest bluetech, for example, it's great how sometimes you really feel like you are in a jungle, full of ticks and bugs, and then another track you feel underwater, and another you feel you are flying with some baloons...

or some antix track, where I can really 'see' the full story that the track tells, starting from simple sounds and ending in amazing atmospheres, huge blue mountain-sized effects, etc..

or that ooze track, meeting with strange species..  the name says perfectly.. it really feels like you are in some different planet, seeing some weird metalic birds, some strange-headed fishes... very nice

or the track ticon - six years after ...  such a sunrise happy smile feeling.. its like 'the smiling baby has just woken up' or smt hahaha

so each track brings different feelings, different images.. and these feelings and images range on all levels..  from dark evil to good happy music, from fiery sounds to watery effects, etc etc

396004[/snapback]

I never want to get feelings lke in ajugnle because i don´t like jungles, but i like trance that remids me on mountains, if you listen for example tracks of old order ordonata cd´s or old spiritzone cd´s and drive through mountains and it´s sunny you get really awesome feelings, i have told my cousin that psytrance rocks with mountains and he has agreed.

Nice topic! :)

I also get the sunny feeling when listening to some tracks. Especially when it's uplifting stuff like Yahel - Waves Of Sound. This somehow reminds me of a sunny spring day... The LSD track from Hallucinogen also does it to me, not the other Hallucinogen songs but this one for sure. I also got to think about goblins and elves and stuff like that when I listen to the second Hallucinogen album. It has a darker feelings in the tracks, but in a good way.

But I get a lot of different feelins from psy, from sentimental moments until carefree happiness and also dark waves I get everything.

Nice topic! :)

I also get the sunny feeling when listening to some tracks. Especially when it's uplifting stuff like Yahel - Waves Of Sound. This somehow reminds me of a sunny spring day... The LSD track from Hallucinogen also does it to me, not the other Hallucinogen songs but this one for sure. I also got to think about goblins and elves and stuff like that when I listen to the second Hallucinogen album. It has a darker feelings in the tracks, but in a good way.

But I get a lot of different feelins from psy, from sentimental moments until carefree happiness and also dark waves I get everything.

396031[/snapback]

here you see it :):D

i'm always tripping when listening to psy.. the track i'm listening turns into the atmosphere in the room.. and the bpm, the fx's and melodies etc. form the intensity of the atmosphere and my trip.. the atmosphere then again depends on the sound itself.. lately i'v only been listening to darker stuff, so i'm always tripping in a kind of chaotic, endless void.. the space around me seems timeless and dark, but not negative.. it has the "(e)uphoric colours" of the depths of knowledge from the inner self..

lol

:)

There are many tracks, whose name just encourages your mind in thinking about related stuff...

Also an example : Goahead - Freebeach (Anjuna mix), makes me think about dark surroundings, beaches, night, ocean, sinister shores, with high cliffs, from now on different experiences can mix and lead me to thinking of (medieval/antique) quests, strange creatures... This track reminds me as well of things like the ones depicted here, the track and the artwork "the Swamp" go perfect together. It is marvellous...

Goblins are the creatures Saramon the wizard had working for him at his tower in the movie, The Lord of The Rings.

Their small, slender, green skinned creatures.

395759[/snapback]

it was SAURON :P

psy? pie.

psypie.

edit:

people can psy, but you better not pie.

395820[/snapback]

...very deep, i like that :ph34r:

listening to psy i have a cold feeling of freedom and an inner smile in yellow light

it was SAURON  :P

401008[/snapback]

Sauron was the big bad guy but there was another wizzard helping him named Saruman. I guess he meant this one. He was living in a big tower that was torn appart by the Ents.

Sauron was the big bad guy but there was another wizzard helping him named Saruman. I guess he meant this one. He was living in a big tower that was torn appart by the Ents.

401011[/snapback]

That's the one I meant, yeah. :D