What feelings with psytrance?

radi6404

What feelings do you get if you listen psytrance, if i listen hallucinogen stuff like lsd/fluoro neuro shponge i always think i ám outside and it is summer, my cousin has told me that if she listen lsd and so she gets remindet on summer, too. What are your feelings with psytrance?

It depends largely on the tune and my frame of mind but psy always produces images in my mind from which different emotions flow.

Sometimes psy paints pictures of deserts, mountains and lakes in my mind, other times it's planets, comets, galaxies and other celestial objects. If it's a very technical, futuristic and 'bleepy' track then I picture spaceships, robots and alien technology. At times I imagine flowers blossoming and blooming (like you see on nature shows that use time capture). If it's a dark and mysterious track I often visualise misty forests or ancient and sacred buildings.

In regards to Hallucinogen, my favourite tracks of his tend to bring elves, goblins, fairies, pixies and other Tolkien-esq creatures to mind. I picture them getting up to mischief at the bottom of my garden. Dunno why.

It depends largely on the tune and my frame of mind but psy always produces images in my mind from which different emotions flow.

Sometimes psy paints pictures of deserts, mountains and lakes in my mind, other times it's planets, comets, galaxies and other celestial objects. If it's a very technical, futuristic and 'bleepy' track then I picture spaceships, robots and alien technology. At times I imagine flowers blossoming and blooming (like you see on nature shows that use time capture). If it's a dark and mysterious track I often visualise misty forests or ancient and sacred buildings.

In regards to Hallucinogen, my favourite tracks of his tend to bring elves, goblins, fairies, pixies and other Tolkien-esq creatures to mind. I picture them getting up to mischief at the bottom of my garden. Dunno why.

395743[/snapback]

What are goblins? I don´t know that at all.

What are goblins? I don´t know that at all.

395747[/snapback]

Goblins are the creatures Saramon the wizard had working for him at his tower in the movie, The Lord of The Rings.

Their small, slender, green skinned creatures.

I´am wondering what strange feelings you get of psytrance, do noone get the for me standart psytrance feeling? The feeling is just that you think you are outside and it´s sunny outside, do psytrance not bring you outside? Many people which i´ve asked have said that psytrance3 brings them outside, too.

I´am wondering what strange feelings you get of psytrance, do noone get the for me standart psytrance feeling? The feeling is just that you think you are outside and it´s sunny outside, do psytrance not bring you outside? Many people which i´ve asked have said that psytrance3 brings them outside, too.

395760[/snapback]

It sometimes makes me think I'm outside but seldom out in the sunshine, I generally associate night time with psy trance.

It sometimes makes me think I'm outside but seldom out in the sunshine, I generally associate night time with psy trance.

395763[/snapback]

You´re right, tracks like Deranger or horrorgramm let me think that i´am outside and it´s night, but tracks like hallucinogen LSD or Fluoro neuro shponge or astral projection mahadeva let me think that i´am outside and i´ts in day, especially LSd or ayahuasca new Moon :) let me think that i´am outside and it´s sunshine, and this aren´t the remindings that i have because i was outside if i´ve listened the track first time, no the synths and the whole track give an atmopshere that you think you are outside, and near all people i know think that they are outside if they listen to psytrance, if you are really outside and listen psytrance that´s much better, or if you are in mountains and listen psytrance, for example you drive through mountains and listen LSD, or my god what for feelings. If psytrance wouldn´t give me the feeling that í´am outside i wouldn´t like psytrance so much.

You´re right, tracks like Deranger or horrorgramm let me think that i´am outside and it´s night, but tracks like hallucinogen LSD or Fluoro neuro shponge or astral projection mahadeva let me think that i´am outside and i´ts in day, especially LSd or ayahuasca new Moon  :)  let me think that i´am outside and it´s sunshine, and this aren´t the remindings that i have because i was outside if i´ve listened the track first time, no the synths and the whole track give an atmopshere that you think you are outside,

395765[/snapback]

outside of what ? :blink:

I don´t understand this statement, hey can you post a picture of you that i can see more than only your head, like my avader or so  :lol:

395821[/snapback]

you mean I should post a psypie?

Posted Image

Posted Image

mmm'm!, pie ^_^

people can bake psyies, but you better to pie.

If you don´t get the "outside feeling" koey but the artists get it cause they (especially oldschool) sound all for me that i´am oudsite and if the artists wouldn´t get this feeling some psytrance tracks would sound like you´re outside some not but it isn´t so, near all oldschool sound like oudside, i ám sure if i would ask an famous artist taht has done music with this feelings that the artist know the feelings becuase you can´t create unknown things well so i wonder that noone get´s this feeling, too.

What feelings do you get if you listen psytrance, if i listen hallucinogen stuff like lsd/fluoro neuro shponge i always think i ám outside and it is summer, my cousin has told me that if she listen lsd and so she gets remindet on summer, too. What are your feelings with psytrance?

395733[/snapback]

I experience everything :-) Mostly I experience joy, and a sense of deeper meaning and fullfillment when I start to enter trance - Then, within no time I begin to daydream of things in the music mixed up with what my imaginition can think off.

Moving deeper into trance I loose touch with reality around me and I just experience the music & beats itself and whatever fantasy I am emerged in - Very much like dreaming while sleepwalking (which I did often while I was a kid - like when lucid dreaming occurs & is mixed with reality).

When its the deepest I have been, I forget myself and I am nothing but the experience of my fantasies & thoughts - I dont think about the music, my surroundings or anything earthly (mostly this state of trance is not achieved dancing, but lying down with headphones on). I am but the effect of the music, the feeling, completely and only existing in the present, but without being aware of myself other than that I am the effect of the music - And not even that... No thought but the reaction.... weird & pleasant - but can be scary when you drift out of the state without knowing how much time passed :-)

A detachment from the world as such - First trance state disconnects me partially from "reality" - and the deeper I go, the further from reality I get... the more "magic" I experience.

If the progression of the music is right, it will take me in & out of trance states - perhaps let me shift betweeen different activities, begin new fantasies...

I dont like to enter deeper trances with people I dont know, and certainly not at indoor parties (only some outdoors and mostly at home).

Sometimes, I seem to be able to think better while under a trance, things seem more clear. "Clarity from deep fog" :-)

- Krell

my cousin has told me that if she listen lsd and so she gets remindet on summer, too.

I know why it makes you feel you're outside on a sun filled summer day, I bet that there was a time when you first heard those tracks and you really liked them and you listened to them alot, and you happened to do so outside on a summer day. Fast forward in time and listen to the track again and it'll remind you of summer.

I get this alot with music, usually the feelings that a track will paint for me are a mesh of how i felt when I first heard the tracks, how I feel when I usually hear the track, what I think of when I hear the track, and what places I've been while hearing the track. For example Astral Projection's Chaos vividly remind me of 1) this feeling of scale 2) walking, and 3)being alone ontop of these very cool mountains. Thats because when I was hiking I was listening to that track and it made an impact on me at that moment.

Other tracks will inspire emotions that I can relate to or connect to with feelings I've had before, typically alot of the spiritual goa tracks will do this for me while the more dance oriented psytrance will remind me of locations.

Still other times If I hear a really amazing track that I really like (Horrogram) that I've never heard before, it might introduce a new feeling to me which I can revisit each time I hear the song.

So to each different person music will create a different feeling based on what they can relate to. You say LSD by Hallucinogen reminds you of sunshine in the summer, to me it reminds me of darkness and ovewelmingly sad yet beautiful feelings.

Synogen i understand you and if i listen a track first time and after taht not listen it for a long time i remember on the day i´ve listened the track first, this is clear but this with the outside feeling is another thing. Almost every well done old track remind me that i´am outside, why you think the old psytrance isn´t done with much reverb in it? Spacepussy, another track that remids me on outside feelings, ok it has reverb in it but the synthpresets and FX are still so done that the outside feeling is there. if it would be with much reverb you would think that you are in a big room instead of outside, hey anyone must had have experienced because all old stuff reminds me on this things, if trance wouldn´t remind me on outside feelings i wouldn´t listen so much to it. I listen trance cause of the melodies and cause of this feeling.

for me it is a feeling like ... actually i feel that this music is out of the reality, from another planet, here i mean a few years ago (the old goa trance when i discovered it), not today (unfortunately, because i got acustomed to it), but at the beginning it was like it was another reality, something hidden that i was looking for (bah... i am boring :))

i listen to other type of trance, i mean melodic trance, the one most of you here find cheesy and crap (tiesto, armin van buuren, ferry corsten...), this trance music gets me really different feelings, like the summer, the joy, the happiness, the travel, and i simply love listening to it when i drive! simply great B)

Hmmm...... I get this very energetic and positively dramatic vibes of travelling at hyperspeed through a futuristic cyberworld, with sounds and images swirling all around me, putting me in a state of spacy trance..... ;)

np: Man With No Name - Lunar Cycle