Ka Sol full album

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought my copy today. I'm soooooo looking forward to it. I haven't looked forward to a release this much since Family of Light. :)

527684[/snapback]

That's a bad comparison to make; remember how disappointing Family of Light was? Anyway, thankfully Fairytale is a lot better.

That's a bad comparison to make; remember how disappointing Family of Light was? Anyway, thankfully Fairytale is a lot better.

527698[/snapback]

Perhaps, especially since Family of Light was a sequel of sorts. But after I got my head out of my ass I ended up really liking it, and still do. Anyway, the emotion is the same. So nyeah. :P

Fair enough. I just never connected with Family of Light at all. To my ears it seemed every sound on the album fell within a very narrow frequency and consequently no melody, no beat, no hihat and no effect stood out. In terms of psy albums, it's probably the biggest disappointment I've experienced but I guess I was expecting another IFO. I got over it after a few years though, the therapy helped a lot.

Fair enough. I just never connected with Family of Light at all. To my ears it seemed every sound on the album fell within a very narrow frequency and consequently no melody, no beat, no hihat and no effect stood out. In terms of psy albums, it's probably the biggest disappointment I've experienced but I guess I was expecting another IFO. I got over it after a few years though, the therapy helped a lot.

527761[/snapback]

I hear you. I was hugely disappointed too. But have you listened to Headspin or Meter lately? Oh god, that's some seriously good music, I have got to say.

I think there's something really odd that happens with follow-up albums. You get so attached to the first one that no matter how good a follow-up is it almost always feels like a betrayal.

But have you listened to Headspin or Meter lately? Oh god, that's some seriously good music, I have got to say.

527790[/snapback]

They haven't produced anything half as good as those two tracks imo.

They haven't produced anything half as good as those two tracks imo.

528135[/snapback]

Silly. Almost as silly as when you said:

Yes, I've "forgotten" how great psy used to be. You know why? Because todays psy is so much better. IMO :)

526282[/snapback]

:P

:o

528317[/snapback]

for now i find it boring because since the whole FOL album was so weak [yes, weak] i only gave proper listen to those tracks i liked at first and because 7sisters is last track its obvious that i never managed to pay my whole attention to it since many previous tracks were just not worth that time ;).

for now i find it boring because since the whole FOL album was so weak [yes, weak] i only gave proper listen to those tracks i liked at first and because 7sisters is last track its obvious that i never managed to pay my whole attention to it since many previous tracks were just not worth that time ;).

528822[/snapback]

:huh::unsure::blink:B)

yes, the ones that stand out and are indeed as good as pleiadians get are meter, modulation, moon in your window was interesting too, but nothing special tho.

528857[/snapback]

No Headspin?

Yeye, ok whatever. I think FOL is way better than IFO.

No Headspin?

Yeye, ok whatever. I think FOL is way better than IFO.

528858[/snapback]

no headspin, too artificial and somehow raw, somehow made to blast yet sounds like it was made-through-force.

sure, laugh on you idiot, you think that your opinion is superior to others :rolleyes:

how usual from you ;)

so tell me...

what can you tell me about FOL, teenie?

528941[/snapback]

i dont see a reason to attack seraph mate

he just laughed, which can be interpreted in various ways

neither he showed that his opinion is superior to others

so, chill out. :D

;)

;)

528963[/snapback]

From now on on topic again please... :)

or start a topic in general ;)

;)

528963[/snapback]

err, sure :rolleyes: ...

From now on on topic again please... :)

or start a topic in general ;)

529019[/snapback]

well, judging by samples its not my cup of tea, i prefer derango over this then :P

BUT, it took some time for derango/sanatonic audio stuff to grow, so will check this one out :).