Ka Sol full album

We are glad to say we agreed this weekend with Christer about a Full Album on Suntrip records, he will release his more melodic and morning forest tracks probably around april on Suntrip, (and around the same time he will release a harder, more industrial style album on Schlab...)

I'm really happy about this as I never understood why such an artist never had the chance to release an album :)

So all people that liked Sraqp on Apsara... This will be even better (one word: Skreno! In a few months you'll understand...)

Ka-Bom! :)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At last!

Although my favorite Ka Sol tracks are those twisted forest creations like Fairytale,Waspnest,Apathy,Flying Carpet......wicked shit :)

But of course i also like the morning/melodic stuff,all Ka Sol music is good music (sounds like an ad).

And to be a little off-topic.....we want Zoon!!Where is Zoon ?! ;);)

-> Ka-BooM ! <-

i always had in mind that if the ka-sol guys will EVER release an album, schlabbaduerst will be the only label to release it..im now reading that the label that released the filteria (sic) cd..will release this underground anthem..

2 pitty...

im still waiting the legendary double ka-sol album from the schlab dungeons...

i always had in mind that if the ka-sol guys will EVER release an album, schlabbaduerst will be the only label to release it..im now reading that the label that released the filteria (sic) cd..will release this underground anthem..

2 pitty...

im still waiting the legendary double ka-sol album from the schlab dungeons...

396998[/snapback]

They will release it on Schlab also, but the dark part will be for Schlab, the more melodic for Suntrip, and we are not really commercial, if you look at our sales... We are only commercial at this forum :lol:

And does it mind by which label music is released? As long music IS released, no?

nice, but i'm looking forward to the schlab album instead of the suntrip release though ;) sorry

I don't mind seeing them come out at once, and I would actually expect them to help eachothers sales, as they show two different sides of the artist. For example, when Michael Andresen released Solid State as 12 Moons and Higher Grounds as Healer at the same time, I don't think they sold less than they would have if released a year between.

I'm really really looking forward to both albums here, and I can't decide which I want more... But since AHS - "Puke In The Dust" is one of my favourite tracks of all time, I must say I hope for more of that flavour on the Suntrip album.

I'm all about a Ka-Sol album. I agree that's it's odd Christer hasn't released an album of his own. Last I heard, a year or more ago, there were tentative plans for Schlab to release a Ka-Sol double album. I like that idea even more. The tracks on Schlab 7 are amazing. Two disks of that might just stop my heart.

Christer Lundstrom for Mayor! :D

damn it so I'm selling ka sol albums within a month every day <_<

LOL kidding, don't put time in it so, suntrip and my advice selfs itself :)

great news, I'm curious...

suntrip is reallly keeping busy and has artist that paste in the direction they want to release...

nice, looks a bit like suntrip can say of himself that it can be a bit lucky

filteria

very fast khetzal

now ka sol

all of them very popular albums so...

keep it rolling I would say ;)

• 1 month later...

Interesting and good news! ... I too wonder how his other tracks will be compared to the one on APSARA. That was one great song that I'd love to see not be the only or several only great morning ones from this talented artist.

Ka Sol really has a chance to do something excellent and impressive if he's willing and ambitious enough to nail each track with greatness and inject it with a shot of super, beautiful, kickass, intricate, catchy shots just to top it all off. Maybe I'm hoping too much. I hope it's TOP stuff and every track is impressive to me. Well see... I enjoy some of his dark stuff very much too. Ka Sol is interesting.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Can't wait to listen the KA-SOL album after 10 years! This artist is truely a genious, very talentuous, with a rare sense of inspiration. I have listened him at the forest tales party, and his music is very inventive and intelligent. Suntrip records are very lucky to release his album, because his style of music is very unique and prodigious. With him, Suntrip should discover and extend other ways for reaching an authentic psychedelic feeling.

The tracklist will probably look like this... (there may be some changes, but only small ones)

1. Technomorgon

2. Blogz

3. Schlumpen

4. Skreno

5. back basic to Goa

6. Matrix Rmx

7. No return (as AHS)

8. Sticky web (as AHS)

9. White Magic (as AHS)

10. The Light (as AHS)