Nicolas "Nemo JR" Zimmer Garcia

Guest djnemo

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh they do, no sweating, no moaning, they dont even have to fix their hair afterwards, just one clean shot, and they have the bun in the oven! Perfect for lunch breaks or in between a busy schedule!!!

395079[/snapback]

hmm...i can see the practical side of it. efficient, no mess, no fuss. straight to the point AND you get your rocks off too.

i feel there is much you can still teach me master... -_-

hmm...i can see the practical side of it. efficient, no mess, no fuss. straight to the point AND you get your rocks off too.

i feel there is much you can still teach me master... -_-

395081[/snapback]

There certainly is, my son.

But there are some physical requirements that cannot be taught. In oder for a perfect clean delivery, it is of advantage to have an extremely small member, just like I do. It should not exceed 1 cm diameter and 8cm length!!

Once again, me and the family really do appreciate all the nice replies! :) So, here is a picture taken on day 2. (if you wish to follow young Nicolas growing up, then he has his own page).

Posted Image

Once again, me and the family really do appreciate all the nice replies! :) So, here is a picture taken on day 2. (if you wish to follow young Nicolas growing up, then he has his own page).

Posted Image

395132[/snapback]

He just gets cuter everyday!!!! oh my... Nemo, you are SUCH a lucky guy you have no idea...i bet you look like this all the time at the moment---> :D

Oh and congrats to your girlfriend for doing all the hard work!!! Give the little one a loving kiss for me!!!

I'm in love with your baby.... :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Edit: His fingers are Huge by the way!!! love it how you get to see all those little things as you go along..

So,

hvoiwp4gj0423gsdjf'aklar;jrgj;lerakvm/,.mmmmmmmmmmmmr

Thats about how much I know about typing on a keyboard at the moment (well, written by daddy of course)

Anyways, for those intressted in following my progress in life, My father has made me a homepage / blog where he and Cristina (My Mother) will post pictures, news about me etc etc :)

http://nicolas.colo-caos.com

Hope to join this forum at an older age!

Thanks for the kind words!! :D

394900[/snapback]

he he, nemo, you should now also make sure that this account and also psynews will exist till that day when he will be able to understand all this crazyness and join us :)!

alex that's a bit too much info for this thread :)

395095[/snapback]

no its not, let nicolas see how crazy-twisted psynews can be :D!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

how cute

Nicolas is officially a psybaby :wub:

damn this thread makes me wanna have babies of my own :P *runs away*

394902[/snapback]

Moni!!! Take me with you!!!! :D  :D

394936[/snapback]

Me tooooooooooo :D

Oh Nemo he´s like, aaaaay, how sweet!!! :) Alieeeeeeeen, I want one of those!!! :lol:

you just created life my friend...

so fucking awesome and insane in a positve way...

creating life :D

congratulations, teach him to be like you and everything will work just fine :)

congrats nemo! but 'nicolas' .. how will you raise him? dutch? or going back to Sweden ASAP? Cause otherwise i bet he shall be bullied alot because of his name i think (sint nicolaas/sinterklaas etc...) hehe... or people shall call him "Klaas" (very cheesy name... ):lol:

anyway! hope he brings lot of joy!

Congrats Nemo, he is totally cute.  :D  I would be so proud if i were you. Psynews' first psy-baby!

well done man. :)

395169[/snapback]

Actually, no. Malick has him beat, 9 months ago ;) Maybe they can play together, but Malick isn't much of a player. He's too much into grabbing my records off of my bookshelf. It's always Hux Flux and Sandman records. I don't understand?!?!

Enjoy Nemo. I wish you the very best. I will say right now that he looks old! Older than you! Get used to it. They progressively get younger. Malick's first picture @ the hospital was insane. He looks 100 years old and now, he emerges as his cute young baby-self. A lot of fun. Spoil him now, and spoil yourself with him. Don't buy the swing, don't buy the "put your kid away while you play" stuff. It's horrible. I know from experience :-D It's best to spend time with your lil one. Even if you sit him next to you on the computer. Also have another computer on the floor so he can play. Malick had officially crashed his first windows box at 7 months; I was so proud. I'm hoping by 2 years, he can drop the internet when he's mad at someone *laugh* just kidding. Anyways, a picture of my lil psy baby who heard his first loud banging psy at 5 1/2months FETUS age: (Nemo, again congratulations on another psybaby. We need more breeders in this day and age of this scene!!)

Posted Image

P.S. Psybabies are fun. Find out if lil' nemo likes the dark stuff (malick prefers it) or the melodic build up stuff? Full on, whatever. Find out! And make sure to have much of that kind on hand for him! :)

Best of luck!

Aaron