astral projection vs mfg

radi6404

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) you shouldnt because new MFG album seems to be much better[judging from the one track they gave for free], while Astral P are likely to be this scene's greatest dissapointment..[after Raja Ram of course, used to be in The Infinity Project and now he's spinning Skazi-Seek&Destroy, OMG the godfather.]

399359[/snapback]

I've not heard much of MFG's new stuff but haven't liked anything Astral have done since 2000. I'll try to check some samples out, see if MFG's last couple of albums are worth getting.

I've not heard much of MFG's new stuff but haven't liked anything Astral have done since 2000. I'll try to check some samples out, see if MFG's last couple of albums are worth getting.

399362[/snapback]

well MFG's last album was The Message, which was not as great as e.g The Prophecy , but quite listenable, and rather above average.

I hope their new early 2006 album is not a flop though... :}

:unsure:

You're lucky rain isn't here to see you post that  :P

399361[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i´am pretty sure that he still looks what´s going on here as a guest, but i havn´t respect at all for Astral Projection and Must say such things about them, so dissapointing are they and were they after the Album Amen. the album Ten is pure shit, as a well known goa trance project they better had choosen artists like Ypsilon5, goasia, Khetzal :) and Etheral to do their remixes instead of the pure artists like delirious and dinamic and the other Israelina crap.

I'll always hold a candle for Astral Projection as they were one of the main groups to introduce me to psy trance during the mid 90's. I think their first 3 albums are excellent and their fourth album, Another World, had a few good tracks too.

Admittedly, since the turn of the millenium I haven't liked a single thing they've released but they'll always have a place in my heart. Many of their melodies are forever seared in to my mind.

394519[/snapback]

I second that.

And to the topic : it is easy - Astral Projection are the all-time favorite of mine, and I consider MFG - Proccess Irreversible (Passenger remix) the best (goa) tune ever.