astral projection vs mfg

radi6404

Which israelina group do you like more? I must say that i like astral projection but i like mfg more because they have much more emotional melodies, the melodies are so emotional that sometimes i think that is folcmusic, for example the track journey beyond the world or experience or hipnoticed and much more, they all are much more melodios than mainstream astral projection.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It´s difficult to choose but i guess im going for Astral Projection cause the latest releases from mfg doesn´t really match my taste. Anyway they both are superb musicians.

Astral Projection by a country mile.

394500[/snapback]

Of course old astral projection is really awesome, tracks like mahadeva and the time began with the universe but in much tracks they put not enough sounds in it, for example people can fly would be lot better with more sounds.

MFG is far better then AP for me, MFG managed to have superb evolution in their tracks (we are the machines!) also they created both dark ultra psychedelic as melodic goa trance...

But I like AP too of course, but MFG is my nr 1 group ever, so well :)

MFG is far better then AP for me, MFG managed to have superb evolution in their tracks (we are the machines!) also they created both dark ultra psychedelic as melodic goa trance...

But I like AP too of course, but MFG is my nr 1 group ever, so well :)

394515[/snapback]

indeet, see only aliens land, the waiking mind, when we dream or new kind of world!

Of course old astral projection is really awesome, tracks like mahadeva and the time began with the universe but in much tracks they put not enough sounds in it, for example people can fly would be lot better with more sounds.

394505[/snapback]

I'll always hold a candle for Astral Projection as they were one of the main groups to introduce me to psy trance during the mid 90's. I think their first 3 albums are excellent and their fourth album, Another World, had a few good tracks too.

Admittedly, since the turn of the millenium I haven't liked a single thing they've released but they'll always have a place in my heart. Many of their melodies are forever seared in to my mind.

I'll always hold a candle for Astral Projection as they were one of the main groups to introduce me to psy trance during the mid 90's. I think their first 3 albums are excellent and their fourth album, Another World, had a few good tracks too.

Admittedly, since the turn of the millenium I haven't liked a single thing they've released but they'll always have a place in my heart. Many of their melodies are forever seared in to my mind.

394519[/snapback]

I know the first contact feeling but i think mfg are able to give you the feeling, too for example the albums new kind of world or the prophecy, most tracks there are like psychedelic folc music.

its very difficult for me to choose one of them..because i think they are both great..but if i had to choose i would sa astral...

394610[/snapback]

A problem for me to choose 1 is if the music of the other group plays, if i listen great astral mahadeva i don´t know which is better but if i hear the beautiful mfg tracks i am sure that i like mfg more.

Its like comparing 2 of your freinds! you cant compare, coz we all are different, you gotta respect that! so is artists...

Its very childish !

394761[/snapback]

artists that do the same style you can compare of course like ott and shulman, the question always is which is the better one.

Guest The Journey Man Project

ott and shulman,

394771[/snapback]

What a crock of sh!t!! Ott sounds like rubbish against Shulman!! Ott makes stock standard dub with a tiny tweak hear and there... Shulman makes spaced out ambient music with vague dubby sounds here and there... oh and I'd say that whilst Ott may be the btter producer as in mixing.mastering etc. Shulman is a billion times a better musician... to compare the two is ridiculous! You just made my day, haven't laughed so much for about 2 years :lol:

What a crock of sh!t!! Ott sounds like rubbish against Shulman!!  Ott makes stock standard dub with a tiny tweak hear and there... Shulman makes spaced out ambient music with vague dubby sounds here and there... oh and I'd say that whilst Ott may be the btter producer as in mixing.mastering etc. Shulman is a billion times a better musician... to compare the two is ridiculous! You just made my day, haven't laughed so much for about 2 years  :lol:

394893[/snapback]

No, it's the other way around. Ott is the master musician while Shulman just takes fragments of other artist's stuff, and makes a somewhat acceptable soup out of them.