Hallucinogen deranger/fluoro neuro style track

radi6404

I listened to the track.

I'm a big IDM fan, i make alot myself. I make background music for DVD menu's & shortfilms of friends. Back in school they always saw me playin around with fruityloops but they didn't like my psy, so one guy forced me to do some IDM by offering some money and after a few months I became their personal jukebox and till this day I often make some music for them.

but, honestly, i wasn't pleased with what i heard, i'm not talking about the mastering though, it all sounds relatively good except the lack of bass sounds. It's a chilled song so I think bass should be all over it, as deep as possible. But see that's as just a tip.

Anyway,

I couldn't listen to the entire song without falling asleep. :(

no, offence, but i can understand people talking constructive to each other on a forum. I wouldn't be saying it this way if the artist of this song was on psynews... :ph34r:

It was nothing compared to your track. I liked your track alot more, also not perfect but a really good start.

You're like the opposite of me. Always talking to people how good your work is.

I always complain to people how bad i think my music is. I'm never satisfied.

how do you do it man... :ph34r:

to be honest, i didn´t like the track also, i don´t like IDM, i just wanted make a good mastering and have nothing to do with the track.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello radi6404 i try to send you a PM but it not works, maybe you need to clear your inbox folder or donno.. :blink:

anyway i like 2 listen your track, cos can't find the link.

best regards.

I sent you a link to the track via pm, man, check it out

• 8 months later...

I can't believe how much good and honest people have still tried to invest something in this poor radi person, he's an utter fuck-up and still you people tried... respect!

edit: and the comparing to Hallucinogen is a no-go!

I can't believe how much good and honest people have still tried to invest something in this poor radi person, he's an utter fuck-up and still you people tried... respect!

edit: and the comparing to Hallucinogen is a no-go!

We would do the same for you and it's also hopeless... :rolleyes:

dont worry, im a good critic, good or bad Posted Image

tell me your opinion. It sounds similar to hallucinogen, doesn´t it?

i am not such a big fan of this style... but I can hear that you are going somewhere with this... you need to work on that bassdrum though, and also on the rest of the percussion... otherwise... keep on working, you will get there Posted Image

But you must say that the mastering is fine

no i must not, because actually it sounds very bad.... sorry man Posted Image

you are just an ignorant imbecile and have no clue

classic :lol:

Pure brilliance from the Bulgarian Maestro.

I still have trouble believing that he was for real. He must have been getting a kick out of all this. Either that or he was just really really dumb!

Pure brilliance from the Bulgarian Maestro.

I still have trouble believing that he was for real. He must have been getting a kick out of all this. Either that or he was just really really dumb!

or maybe he wants you to think that so you feel stupid when he is nr1 psytrance artist in the world? :lol:

With all the dark psy ruling at the moment i guess that anything can happen

I havnt listened to Psy in fuckin ages. I listened to that Sensient mix of your Pav and its a killarg. My mates who dont really listen to psy thought it was bloody good too.