Hallucinogen deranger/fluoro neuro style track

radi6404

do you produce oldschool, we could produce something together and show the bulgarians what´s music

655192[/snapback]

Ot 3 godini se uchia da pravia goa, see the links in my sig. I've got a track on Suntrip's Twist Dreams compilation as Aerosis. Aerosis is my newschool goa project I do with Jeremy Green. No I don't produce oldschool :) See a preview here Promotional Preview (an older version of Contorsion on the suntrip VA plays in the first 2 minutes of this preview). More previews and tracks are at our myspace - http://www.myspace.com/aerosis

If anything the U.S. needs goa trance :) Its soooo underground and uncommon here. At the very least Bulgaria knows about it, I was in an internet cafe there and the guy that owned it had some classics playing. Over here in California, the locaiton is perfect, the people are wonderful - but no one knows about goa!

When they do though, some pretty cool shit goes down ;) The U.S. is really ignored in the international scene.

dude, he pwns the shit out of you when it comes to skills and musicality and music in general, and he dont seek attention the way you do with your lame ass fighting over nothing [yes, nothing, because your inflated ego is worth a SHIT!] wink.gif

Not true, I posted a thread long ago here and... basically I learned the hardway to swallow my pride and be patient in acquiring production skills. :P If its any comfort to radi, his first track is better than my first track, but then again I was 15 when I made it. (I'll be 18 in about a week). When it comes to talent, age is irrelevent, you'll get where you want to go if thats what you want.

Radi first thing you gotta do is learn to make music for yourself, not to please hallucinogen fans :) Please yourself. Really, the best advice is your own. Everyone here including you listens to the same thing when we hear your track, thats the fact. There is no break, thats a fact, people like breaks, thats another fact. You're aware of all the problems as well as we are, forget about pride, that masks the truth, there is no such thing as a perfect production you can only try try try and try even more. The only comforting thing is that you will always get better. Its impossible to become dumber and less talented with time.

Well...so long as you aren't MFG :lol:

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing is that whenever I post, 9 times out of 10 I seem to kill the thread and no one replies anymore. It even happened here. Its really weird but its starting to bug me, I'm serious, no one ever checks a thread when they see the last post is by me...like, I've been here since 2004, member #301 and its been almost 3 years now.

Another thing is that whenever I post, 9 times out of 10 I seem to kill the thread and no one replies anymore. It even happened here. Its really weird but its starting to bug me, I'm serious, no one ever checks a thread when they see the last post is by me...like, I've been here since 2004, member #301 and its been almost 3 years now.

655762[/snapback]

it's still alive... ;)

Its impossible to become dumber and less talented with time.

655579[/snapback]

dumber yes, i have seen it happen many times.... talented maybe not, but losing it, and making generic sounds, to please a crowd yes. someone CAN lose his talent though, I have seen that happen as well... one of swedens most promising artists out there (Dj Dash) totally lost his talent over drugs... so, it can happen, and it doesnt even have to do with drugs.

Plus, there are people, they will never learn anything new.. they just stangnate, and produce the same sounds all over and over again! :D

655762[/snapback]

You know Synogen, I have noticed that and I think you once said something about that as well

It happens a lot with me too. I don't think this must be a bad thing, more like a case closed kind of post, or something :)

I am sure you even never touched a musicprogram and don´t know how difficult it is to make mastering, i am also sure that your computer is way too slow to even produce such music, my computer is like 4 GHz and i can produce music well but i am sure your computer wouldn´t even be able to play the music in realtime over the musicmakingprogram. you probably don´t know how to automate the synths, you sure didn´t heard of the JX16 synth with which i created those acidic synthlihnes, you sure never heard of waves mastering plugins, do you know what a maximizer is? you must listen to a unmastered track and to this, you would hear the difference, but i will show you how a track has to sound, you will see, answer me the questions i asked you first, if you can´t answer them you are not the person who can tell me how it sounds AT ALL. You people don´t see at all that musicmaking is difficult because you start from zero, i don´t use presets like many people do, i work with the bad fruityloops 5 host, i didn´t use the awful intermal synths and effects though. Listen to fucking fullon bullshit and don´t listen any goa if most of you can only write bad words, listen to FUCKING rolling basslines when you just found bad words for a producer who at least is trying to make something oldschool and to keep the goaspirit alive. Here on this forum are very few psychedelic fans, Tatsu if you comment this post don´t feel offended, you are one of the few fans.

653992[/snapback]

What's cpu speed got to do with music making? Your precious Hallucinogen tracks like Fluoro Neuro Sponge was made in 1995, eleven years ago, do you think that they were made with 4GHz cpus? No, at that time cpus were between 100MHz and 200MHz.

And for fucks sake music making isn't about gear, it's about talent.

the most posters, especially the ones who are long at psynews just spam and i start to not take the comments for serious, it is a wonder that a guy for who i mastered a track was very proud of the mastering and he loaded the track up and the guys there didn´t tell him the mastering is bad.

He told me, no one comment was about bad mastering, it is an IDM forum and he even has very good ratings altough other tracks are studiomastered and his one is just mastered by my his track has a better rating of the users there.

Foksu, Simon posford and the other old users worked with real sequencers which didn´t need computers and worked just a bit with the computers. They more worked with real sequencers and synths because on that time the computerbased synths weren´t any good. I don´t know if there was VST on that time.

Many people don´t like me here just because i am not so standart and like what they like and than they find me strange and try to diss everything good or bad. I really should stop posting, but if i will leave this forum, i will warn guys to not come here because here are too much trolls.

the most posters, especially the ones who are long at psynews just spam and i start to not take the comments for serious, it is a wonder that a guy for who i mastered a track was very proud of the mastering and he loaded the track up and the guys there didn´t tell him the mastering is bad.

He told me, no one comment was about bad mastering, it is an IDM forum and he even has very good ratings altough other tracks are studiomastered and his one is just mastered by my his track has a better rating of the users there.

Foksu, Simon posford and the other old users worked with real sequencers which didn´t need computers and worked just a bit with the computers. They more worked with real sequencers and synths because on that time the computerbased synths weren´t any good. I don´t know if there was VST on that time.

Many people don´t like me here just because i am not so standart and like what they like and than they find me strange and try to diss everything good or bad. I really should stop posting, but if i will leave this forum, i will warn guys to not come here because here are too much trolls.

656675[/snapback]

Was "this guy" who you mastered a track for Bulgarian like you by any chance?

656675[/snapback]

I thought you were given some good honest constructive critisism on this thread.

All you really wanted to here was

Wow Radi, did you make that? It's so good! You could be the next Simon Posford wasn't it?

Most people here wouldnt respond like that to established artists so don't feel to bad that you didn't get all the positive feedback that you wanted. Go back, take the constructive critisism given & make a new track. Good luck!

656675[/snapback]

just of th record, psytrance mastering and IDM mastering is a completely different thing.

IDM can sound really good without mastering cause it's a genre without any rules, psytrance and goatrance only sound "right" when you follow certain mastering rules.

Actually psytrance, maybe even every trance subgenre, is one of the most difficult genres to master.

I´ll upload the track but won´t give the link because it is bulgarian forum and you can´t understand

656684[/snapback]

I can understand, just give us the link to the thread, and I will get my bulgarian friend to translate it.. hes right here next to me :)

I can understand, just give us the link to the thread, and I will get my bulgarian friend to translate it.. hes right here next to me :)

656689[/snapback]

http://bang.bg-sonic.com/viewtopic.php?t=3144

I didn´t reat the thread though so i don´t know if there are bad words according to the mastering.

656675[/snapback]

Radi, Simon Posford and all the other old users worked with real sequencers which ran on computers like the Atari and Mac the PC, and worked just a bit with hardware sequencers like the one in the TB303. They more worked with computer sequencers because on that time the computerbased sequencers were very good for working with the hardware synthesisers that everybody used on that time. There was no VST on that time, VST didn't come until 1996 in the Mac and 1997 in the PC.

;)

Just thought you might like to know from an old user.

656675[/snapback]

*yawn*

*goes to check whats on tv*

http://bang.bg-sonic.com/viewtopic.php?t=3144

I didn´t reat the thread though so i don´t know if there are bad words according to the mastering.

656700[/snapback]

wait, didnt you say that there were no bad words for mastering?

I just read through the text, the people were blown away from the track and that´s just because of my friends music and my mastering skills.

656794[/snapback]

I listened to the track.

I'm a big IDM fan, i make alot myself. I make background music for DVD menu's & shortfilms of friends. Back in school they always saw me playin around with fruityloops but they didn't like my psy, so one guy forced me to do some IDM by offering some money and after a few months I became their personal jukebox and till this day I often make some music for them.

but, honestly, i wasn't pleased with what i heard, i'm not talking about the mastering though, it all sounds relatively good except the lack of bass sounds. It's a chilled song so I think bass should be all over it, as deep as possible. But see that's as just a tip.

Anyway,

I couldn't listen to the entire song without falling asleep. :(

no, offence, but i can understand people talking constructive to each other on a forum. I wouldn't be saying it this way if the artist of this song was on psynews... :ph34r:

It was nothing compared to your track. I liked your track alot more, also not perfect but a really good start.

You're like the opposite of me. Always talking to people how good your work is.

I always complain to people how bad i think my music is. I'm never satisfied.

how do you do it man... :ph34r: