Hallucinogen deranger/fluoro neuro style track

radi6404

pretty old actually.

radi, you are not simon, you will never be like simon.

dont you understand that you CANT be another person, its IMPOSSIBLE, the only way for people who think they can [the way you do] is to mad house.

653818[/snapback]

:D

I hear Simon hates the mountains and loves curvey hotties too.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I give a very big shit of your opinion, i wil set you on ignorelist because i am fucking tired of your offending opnions, i never did soemthing against you so stop it. Set on ignore-list!

653798[/snapback]

Don't you realize that you have to put every fucking person on earth to your ignorelist? Did you even read & think about my post?

Pitiful little fuck.

I have to remaster it again, it doesn´t sound exactly like a comersial release. Fosku, i never use presets, i always make my onw presets because i hate using presets, none of the synths is a preset!

653793[/snapback]

It sounds NOTHING like a commercial release :ph34r:

It sounds NOTHING like a commercial release  :ph34r:

653945[/snapback]

I am sure you even never touched a musicprogram and don´t know how difficult it is to make mastering, i am also sure that your computer is way too slow to even produce such music, my computer is like 4 GHz and i can produce music well but i am sure your computer wouldn´t even be able to play the music in realtime over the musicmakingprogram. you probably don´t know how to automate the synths, you sure didn´t heard of the JX16 synth with which i created those acidic synthlihnes, you sure never heard of waves mastering plugins, do you know what a maximizer is? you must listen to a unmastered track and to this, you would hear the difference, but i will show you how a track has to sound, you will see, answer me the questions i asked you first, if you can´t answer them you are not the person who can tell me how it sounds AT ALL. You people don´t see at all that musicmaking is difficult because you start from zero, i don´t use presets like many people do, i work with the bad fruityloops 5 host, i didn´t use the awful intermal synths and effects though. Listen to fucking fullon bullshit and don´t listen any goa if most of you can only write bad words, listen to FUCKING rolling basslines when you just found bad words for a producer who at least is trying to make something oldschool and to keep the goaspirit alive. Here on this forum are very few psychedelic fans, Tatsu if you comment this post don´t feel offended, you are one of the few fans.

I am sure you even never touched a musicprogram and don´t know how difficult it is to make mastering, i am also sure that your computer is way too slow to even produce such music, my computer is like 4 GHz and i can produce music well but i am sure your computer wouldn´t even be able to play the music in realtime over the musicmakingprogram. you probably don´t know how to automate the synths, you sure didn´t heard of the JX16 synth with which i created those acidic synthlihnes, you sure never heard of waves mastering plugins, do you know what a maximizer is? you must listen to a unmastered track and to this, you would hear the difference, but i will show you how a track has to sound, you will see, answer me the questions i asked you first, if you can´t answer them you are not the person who can tell me how it sounds AT ALL. You people don´t see at all that musicmaking is difficult because you start from zero, i don´t use presets like many people do, i work with the bad fruityloops 5 host, i didn´t use the awful intermal synths and effects though. Listen to fucking fullon bullshit and don´t listen any goa if most of you can only write bad words, listen to FUCKING rolling basslines when you just found bad words for a producer who at least is trying to make something oldschool and to keep the goaspirit alive. Here on this forum are very few psychedelic fans, Tatsu if you comment this post don´t feel offended, you are one of the few fans.

653992[/snapback]

see, this is what I mean, that an artist shouldnt be doing. did you see me reacting like that over reger basically slagging down 6 out of 8 tracks that i posted? No, I took it as a constructive critic.... i dont care what reger is, if he is a producer or not, he has ears, and he is a potential fan of the musik.... right?

And at the end of the day, its not the artists that will like your music, its the listeners at home, or at the parties. So, what on EARTH does it matter if Delirium makes music, or knows what a maximizer is!? And you make assumptions that potentially wrong, and he MIGHT be just the worst studio guru in Finland.... in that case you made yourself look even more... well you know the word that I was gonna use there...

Radi, you got to be able to take a critic, otherwise your career is over before it even started i am affraid...

You know I slagged a top notch producer off bigtime one time... I told him how much I disliked everything in his track.... and you know how he reacted?

"What would you have done diffrently then?" and we had a super nice conversation... ;)

you must listen to a unmastered track and to this, you would hear the difference,

653992[/snapback]

in that case your production quality must be shit.

and if you dont like it, well then perhaps look for better synths and host and stop moaning how hard it is to make something with bad software, no one fucking cares, in the end the result is what matters. and believe me, im pretty sure that no one has ever became famous and rich or respected by moaning around and blaming others for ones own inability to produce decent track and inability to admitt that is just another sad wannabe with inflated ego.

653992[/snapback]

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

btw radi, if you, with such attitude, expect to become famous psytrance producer, then i must say that the only fans and worshippers of yours will be your very own fucking village boys and kid-brain-monica's.

to make clear my remark about monica's - girly fans those of teen age, generalising - screaming clueless kids that follow whats cool and who has a bigger image.

btw radi, if you, with such attitude, expect to become famous psytrance producer, then i must say that the only fans and worshippers of yours will be your very own fucking village boys and kid-brain-monica's.

to make clear my remark about monica's - girly fans those of teen age, generalising - screaming clueless kids that follow whats cool and who has a bigger image.

654015[/snapback]

Even this is still giving him too much credit.

Goddamn Radi, you gotta stay off those pills.

anyway,

You seem to be a real pro

So please tell me and my fellow minions how to master like a pro cause I don't know shit about mastering and i would like to learn a bit.

Some tips for a professional mastering?

Too much aggression on this forum, we should all help each other, build a bigger and better community and promote each others works. Don't let psy die like goa did!!

653930[/snapback]

no man it's not agression, it's entertainement. :P

654015[/snapback]

I am uploading the track again, i find it sounds better, the kick now sounds more like transwave though but better than the normal kick. Btw reger, someday i will write the most hallucinogenic track i can write for monica, a real posfordalike tune with all his best parts, the best spaced out gates, the best shaking synths etc etc.

I am uploading the track again, i find it sounds better, the kick now sounds more like transwave though but better than the normal kick. Btw reger, someday i will write the most hallucinogenic track i can write for monica, a real posfordalike tune with all his best parts, the best spaced out gates, the best shaking synths etc etc.

654053[/snapback]

By the way, you were asking for a Gater at KVR, and I have forgotten my password, and I dont even have the email that I registered there with... so I didnt reply there, but you want to try out GATR

653992[/snapback]

I think, probably for the first time in nearly 15,000 posts... words fail me.

(Just let it go Evan....just let it go...)

Hey radi, i listened to your track. You've got a lot of cool sounds going on here. I just wish the percussive side of the track was more powerful. Like others have said, the kick has trouble claiming its place in the mix. Perhaps a chord change might make this track a more dynamic listening experience. This and some mastering issues are my only qualms. Keep it up, man.

I am sure you even never touched a musicprogram and don´t know how difficult it is to make mastering,......

i am also sure that your computer is way too slow to even produce such music, my computer is like 4 GHz and i can produce music well but i am sure your computer wouldn´t even be able to play the music in realtime over the musicmakingprogram.......

i don´t use presets like many people do, i work with the bad fruityloops 5 host, i didn´t use the awful intermal synths and effects though. .......

653992[/snapback]

I've listened to the both versions of your track so far. As many people said, the synth sounds are nice and old school, if perhaps a bit generic. However your biggest problems are your mixing (which FAR more important than the mastering you keep talking about....) and your song development. I'd invest more time and effort in these.

You talk about how great your computer is (for the record, my album was made on a 1.7GHz computer that I still use today for making music) but then seem to blame "crappy" Fruityloops for any possible problems. Fruity may have some issues, but it seems obvious to me that the problem lies more with the user than the gear. In support of this, I offer the second track I ever made on a computer (probably about my tenth song ever made in the electronic realm of things) as a comparision.

http://www.par-2.com/choons/Jikkenteki%20-...low%20Razor.mp3

This was made on even "crappier" Fruityloops 2 or 3 (can't remember which), using only "crappy" Fruityloops plug-ins on a Pentium III 500mhz computer with 256megs of ram and the internal soundcard run through a boombox. It is also completely unmastered and un eq'ed, has no compression on anything and in fact it is clipping all over the place, but still, to my ears generally "sounds" better due to the mix and (I hope) the track progression.

There are a million problems with the track still and I'm not bragging that my skills were shit-hot back in the day (they still aren't now). But I think that it shows that "crappy" Fruityloops 5 isn't really holding you back like you seem to imply it is. Even if I have no interest in recreating old goa. you've got some potential, but more than anything you need to spend less time convincing people your tracks are great, open yourself to other people's advice and spend that energy you waste here on making more and better tunes. Do that for a couple years and I think you'd probably be making some decent stuff.

FYI we all are talking about Mixing here not mastering. Mastering is post-processing, mixing is controling the volume levels within the sequencer.

Radi when I first produced a track I almost shit myself I thought it was so good. But the truth is your first couple of tracks are never good, only promising. And even if you make something awesome, someone will always have something bad to say about it - you have to accept this and learn from it or ignore it and continue doing what you want.

Your track has promising synths, I'm impressed of the sounds you are using - but that is only one part. Really the music is what we listen to not how close the synths sound to hallucinogen's gear from 1996. Hallucinogen now doesn't even sound like "hallucinogen" if you know what I mean. The sounds don't matter, its how they are used.

My advice is that you have something going on for you but if you want to be successful and you want to bring something new, never try to follow an artist. You can be inspired but don't follow them otherwise you aren't bringing anything new. Like with this track, I hear some hallucinogen sounds and old synths but I don't much care, I've listened ot plenty of hallucinogen and its a great accomplish, but if you're trying to make his style you will never succeed for the simple fact that he did it first, no matter how closely you follow it.

653992[/snapback]

Radi, Radi, Radi... trust me when I say that if you take criticism this badly (when the guy you were replying to was telling the plain truth when he said it sounded nothing like a commercial release) you will NEVER find people to help you get your music released. No-one wants to work with someone like that. You come across as arrogant, angry and conceited. Maybe you are different in real life but that is how you sound here. When people criticise your work (like you asked them to) remember that they are not criticising you, but offering their opinions on something you've done. You have the opportunity either to see how what they say can help make your music better, or to throw your toys out of the pram and whine about how people can't see your "genius".

You had an opportunity to progress here but it seems you'd prefer to piss it up the wall. Luckily you're young and have plenty of time to learn, but first you must accept that you don't know as much as you seem to think you do. It can be a hard lesson in my experience, but it's essential and if you can learn it before you're 20 it will give you benefits in the rest of your life that right now you probably can't even dream about.

Remember: YOU ARE NOT YOUR MUSIC, and a comment on your music is not a comment on you as a person - so there's no reason to behave like you've been personally insulted.

Now STFU ;) and take people's comments on board; don't make me wish I hadn't wasted my time trying to help you out.

653992[/snapback]

Ok.. sigh

First of all... I know my comment to you was direct and a bit harsh maybe, but still, it was the plain truth atleast according to me. You are being quite ignorant and stupid with your own words against others, so I didn´t think my comment would sound that bad compared to yours.

If you think I don´t qualify to give my opinion, you don´t have to take it into account, I really don´t care that much. I don´t see the point in going into this but I will answer your questions anyways. About making music, I tried that years ago, made a couple of tracks that didn´t sound good. I have lots of friends that make psytrance who helped me with the programs and learning to use them. Basically I had everything that I needed to make something....no actually I had more, maybe too much to begin with. Well, anyways I didn´t have the motivation or ambition to make something.. maybe I didn´t have talent either. Mastering, no I don´t know much about it, no. Never got that far myself. I still like to listen to the good music that hopefully is the result of the process tho ;) I know that it is not easy to make something good and I really respect everybody that make music these days a lot more after my own tremblings.

About my equipment (Whatever this has got to do with this topic). I am working as a graphic designer and I have been studying media arts for some time now, so the computer really is a essential tool for me to. I use a Powermac G5 Dual 2.0 (with 2 X 2 GHz) that is set up according to the needs for the type of work I do. Never tried it for musicmaking, so I can´t tell how well it would run the applications, but I´m sure it wouldn´t be totally useless. Maybe someone with more experience with Macs and music making would know better?

I myself have been running at parties for ten years now both in Finland and abroad and I still have a special place in my heart for Goa. It still is the style I like the most but I appreciate good music in all genres and sub-genres. We have been busy for the last couple of years with organising our own parties, which was a goal for a bunch of us back in the days. It has been awarding but really hard work too. During this time we have learnt to know a lot of artists that we have discussed with about the possibility of them coming to our parties. You know how many have behaved like you? :blink:

If you respect others you will also get respect. If you don t...well, you have been warned. If you jump on guys like Nemo that have made music literally before you were born you really wont come off as a guy I do respect very much...

Guys like Nemo will possibly be able to give you the best critic and advise you can get. If you want to go forward you´d better listen to what they have to say and not bang your head against the wall and insult them.

Humble is a word that should be well known to artists in whatever they do. My work with graphic design has tought me a lot of that. It doesn´t matter if a guy that doesn´t know anything about designing or Photoshop, illustrator, indesing etc. If he doesn´t like what I do, he sure can tell me so. It is just as important as a designers wiew of it...or actually it is more important. Because in the end of the day, it is not the designers that the work I do is made for. It is the ordinary people and their reactions that matter.