[Psy]Cybernetika - Astranimus (192kbps, full)

Cybernetika

Hi folks,

again something new from me. I spent a lot of time on this track which I consider one of my most detailed tunes so far. It is called "Astranimus" and is some kind of darker full-on Psy with lots of twisted fucked up synths and FX.

For the audio "destruction" I used a new plugin called dblue Glitch which is just awesome. I recommend it to any Psy or IDM producer, it can really create some nice FX with timestretching, bitcrushing, reversing etc, and it is very easy to use.

Length: 8:26

Bitrate: 192kbps

Filesize: ~11MB

Equipment used: FL Studio 5, Linplug Albino, ReFX Vanguard, Spectrasonics Atmosphere, dblue Glitch, Ohmforce Ohmboyz, etc.

So here's the link:

http://www.cybernetika.de/cybernetika_-_astranimus.mp3

Enjoy. Feedback appreciated :)

fresh feedback: :)

very psy intro | deep ambience

getiing darker and groovier

i like the sounds you use here

change of tone | psychedelic artifacts very sharp and sounding

goa psy land arrives! great lead melodic synth! acid :)

back to main tone and full power going on

good sample voice again

deep psy goa ride all along

until the deep end

superb track ;)

going better every time

Boom

Serguei :: Swan X-1

check ou 9 tracks! there's a post somewhere :)

Hey Cybernetika i dont know if you saw it, but once i said somwhere here at psynews, that i think your music Rocks the casbash

I have already heard several tracks of yours and you always manage to impress me. I remenber there was one that was like an orchestra, that was just amazing

Anyway, may i say i always liked your dark side of music. Its always very much atmospheric and deep, typical Germanic style :P combined with that futuristic spacey sounds.. Botton line: Great music

As for review this particular track, i could say that in terms of production is one of the best( if not the one) i had seen it from you.

In terms of listerner perspective and musically perception, it didnt disapoint me either.

It has that Cybernetika style i was talking about, the atmospheres and depth. Even thou i dont particullar follow dark full-on, it has quality and emotions, and that whats matter to me, not the genre

I could honestily say its not the best track i heard from you, but its for sure a great one! ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Cybernetica.

What can I say?My taste gets always better for your tracks.Excellent piece and really thanks for sharing it man.

The most that I like to that full on psy track is that you create a tripping atmosphere.Production is near pro level.

Keep your inspiration pal B)

hey. never heard your stuff before,this is a nice track. it sounds like when you phone a fax machine, but with a beat. im not much of a soundscape trance fan but this one is really well done, congrats. i would want a bit more movement in them beats but that´s probably because im not german and you guys like them that way.anyways good work,

• 2 months later...

Hem the name owns again but it lacks something impressive. Maybe at terms of production well styled, structure and so on but it is rather typical. That`s it, if I look realistic

But I hope it does stimulates you :)