psy ppl help!

be_psychedelic

we haven't had psy party in Georgia ( not USA ) :( how can u help us we want some dj/artists to play here  :rolleyes:

psy for me is #1 its more then my life  B)

cheeers!!!!

393029[/snapback]

We've had the same thing here for a long time (no known artists/lives).

First organize small parties for 50-100 people, it will grow into a bigger scene and when some day there will be 300+ people attending psy parties - you can book artists.

PS You can invite russian djs and acts in the beginning - they are the cheapest ;) Also you are closer to Israel... so...

Good luck! :)

ya thats true main reason is that ppl even don't know bout psy trance

yep russian djs are cheapest agreee you know we don't have any problem with bookin of dj/artists  my friend is promouter in new-york

the only problem is psy com and club

ohhhh i need psy party :wub:

393064[/snapback]

Location is the biggest problem, I guess :) Clubs are not the right choise since most people attending them not only don't give a fuck about psychedelic culture, most just don't understand techno/progressive/electro music :) On the other hand psytrance is more 'radical' for the clubbers... and I don't want any teen full on.

Keep searching :)

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

is there some producers from Georgia?

it's the first time i heard someone saying he's from this country & enjoying psytrance , so enlight us on your country :)

It's nice to see that more & more countries are contamined by psytrance vibes, i remember of a member on Isratrance to be from the Sultana of Brunei, very little country but very rich one B)

Even go for a smaller party. With psytrance, 20 people in a room or outside in the middle of nowwhere can make a fine one.

A couple of trippy lights, a couple of UV lights, a couple of bashed-together decorations and some trippy visual stuff, some fluro string (strung around), a basic speaker, amp, and mixer setup, and a basic dj-setup and CDs or even just dj-ing software on a computer with a half-decent soundcard. Get a generator if you're outdoors. Then get a night's worth of music you like (100-150 tracks), make sure it has a bit of variety, and then make sure you will always have someone there who will keep it all going.

Invite a bunch of people you know who might like to experience it, and tell them to invite anyone else who they know who would feel so inclined as well. It's a bare minimum little psy party - and make it know that that's what it is. Try and put it on for free - this could be seen as a bit of basic market research if you want to put on larger parties with an entry fee.

And then hit go!

See how it goes, and if people like it, you can start planning for something a little bigger ...

PS There's probably a couple of things I left out, but you get the idea.

PPS And yes, outdoors is highly recommended. :D:blink::lol::o:rolleyes::unsure:;)B):ph34r::huh:<_<:(

well, a festival would be great for people who have a small scene in their country.

i was just suggesting them to go there.

:P

anyway ...

coming online to ask for artists doesn't mean they'll get a club/location packed

if you have no idea who to put in the line-up, then you're lost.

well, a festival would be great for people who have a small scene in their country.

i was just suggesting them to go there.

:P

anyway ...

coming online to ask for artists doesn't mean they'll get a club/location packed

if you have no idea who to put in the line-up, then you're lost.

393460[/snapback]

Heh, OK, now I get it. Yeah, looks like that festival in Turkey could be a good one for Georgians with the means to make there, considering it's just next door. Unfortunately the expense is likely to rule it out for most Georgians. :(

Heh, OK, now I get it.  Yeah, looks like that festival in Turkey could be a good one for Georgians with the means to make there, considering it's just next door.  Unfortunately the expense is likely to rule it out for most Georgians.  :(

393576[/snapback]

and another half of the universe :P