Atmos - Transmission in Vain

Goannes

Isn't this track like the embodiement of progressive trance?

It's sooo good, deep topnoch perfecto, and a very positive use of singing in the last minute or 2.

I'm having it for a long time, but really started to notice the track right now.

imo

:wub: :wub: :wub: Very true, my favorite track of last year, perfect in every sense, good to listen to at home, works wonders on the floor, awesome sample, sounds very unique, and that weird singing or whatever it is just sticks in your head for days and days and days!!!!!!! When I first got that track i listened to it on endless loops, and it never gets old, even though its such an easily recognizable track. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Isn't this track like the embodiement of progressive trance?

It's sooo good, deep topnoch perfecto, and a very positive use of singing in the last minute or 2.

I'm having it for a long time, but really started to notice the track right now.

391903[/snapback]

Yes.

:)

That track was the "Cable Enable" of 2nd Brigade.

Well, it was heavily bashed at the time...

392023[/snapback]

Yes, some people bashed it, but we enlightened ones tend to ignore those sorts of people much like we would ignore a crazy person in a crotchless Elvis costume taking a shit in a soup can at the street corner while reciting Shakespeare's lesser-known works.

Yes, some people bashed it, but we enlightened ones tend to ignore those sorts of people much like we would ignore a crazy person in a crotchless Elvis costume taking a shit in a soup can at the street corner while reciting Shakespeare's lesser-known works.

392176[/snapback]

You didn't have to become personal! That was a long time ago, and I had some real problems back then!

EDIT: Oh, and it wasn't lesser-know Shakespeare... It was a combination of lesser-known and well-known works!

You didn't have to become personal! That was a long time ago, and I had some real problems back then!

392182[/snapback]

Sorry, but I take soup very seriously. The first commandment - Thou shalt not shit in Campbells Chunky Chicken Soup!!

And also Elvis costumes. Especially Elvis costumes. :angry:

You're the real McKoy aren't you? Yeah - a genuine soup nazi!  :angry:

392188[/snapback]

:ph34r:

Nevertheless I'm glad you join me in my opinion.

392192[/snapback]

It's only because your opinion was 100% undisputably correct. :P

• 2 months later...

Yes, I agree, this track is awesome, I like it very much!

You know, when listening to this track I somewhat think Atmos could be described as "the Moby of psytrance" ... in a way :P

Really, this melody, it gives me the same feeling I had back in the days as Moby was played much in the radio ... a bit at least.

Anybody agrees?

• 7 months later...