Toi Doi - Psyring Test

psychonaut

Toi Doi is a mothefucking genius. I think his album is the only one from 2005 that i found actually innovative.

i've been actively listening to psytrance since '99, i listen to all kinds of psytrance from melodic like Chi AD to minimal like XV Kilist ... but if somebody asked me today what psytrance is i would probably have them listen to Psyring Test

Toi Doi is a mothefucking genius.  I think his album is the only one from 2005 that i found actually innovative.

i've been actively listening to psytrance since '99, i listen to all kinds of psytrance from melodic like Chi AD to minimal like XV Kilist ... but if somebody asked me today what psytrance is i would probably have them listen to Psyring Test

391721[/snapback]

Does he really fuck his mother? Is it consensual?

On a serious note, what sort of psy is it and is there a link you can post with mp3 samples? I've not heard of the artist but am always eager to hear the work of a 'genius'.

@Charlie: You can listen to samples at Saikosounds

I wouldnt go as far as to call him a geniuos, I do like some of his stuff when Im in the "superhectic" mood.

One thing I cant stand is the production on the tracks, way to muddy IMHO.

About psyring test, hmm I must say I like his first album best, but each to his own.

Peace