suggest me some dark psy

reger

I checked out a few of the tunes recommended in this thread but I don't think dark psy is quite my cup of tea. A few of the MP3 samples sounded okay but generally I found the style somewhat cold, clinical and minimalist.

I prefer multi-layered, organic sounding psy, tunes that somehow feel 'alive'.

391714[/snapback]

Yes same here... but for me Derango is just that! They're the ones that made me appreciate darkpsy in the first place to be honest :)

Yes same here... but for me Derango is just that! They're the ones that made me appreciate darkpsy in the first place to be honest :)

391781[/snapback]

true : but I wouldn't call them dark psy their sound goes beyond most of those artists ...

forest music.....

I totally agree with Parasense & Penta

As for what hasn't been suggested so far:

Megalopsy - The Abstract Machine (this is a pure diamond; not dark per se but amazingly multi layered argentinian madness ladden to the brinks with groove -->all in all explicitly psychedelic!)

Psyfactor - Evil Inside ('scuse the x-box cover it contains amazing music :D )

Psycho Cell comp from DiscoValley Recs

A Little Lunacy comp from Ketuh Recs

To this list There is No Tomorrow comp & Seroxat album might be included but only recently got em so no comment yet :)

Oh and Ticon it gets dark by switching off the lights :P

• 2 weeks later...

if you want straight in the face stuff listen to dark soho,the delta,midi miliz,ux and slide.

391437[/snapback]

I thought Ux is pure psychedelic, or do we speak about other groups with the same name because ux is on dragonfly and dragonfly has released normal psychedelic, UX has released a cd there called ultimate experience.