Public Apology

Guest djnemo

Infected Mushroom! I am so sorry that I said that everything new you released was crap. I just heard one of your remixes on BP Empire, and it truly rocks so hard, that I decided, that you dont only do bad music (Well, my taste, I cant speak for others).

Anyways, if anyone wants to check out the track, its called:

Infected Mushroom - B.P Empire (deep mix)

Sowwy IM, you are good musicians, but you just dont tickle my tastebuds anymore, like you did before :) Im gonna use that track in my new mix that im making :)

Pease out!

Could you tell us where was it released?

391019[/snapback]

Oh, on an old record that I just found, and I had heard it many times before. I just needed a refresher :)

Tribal Dance Experience on Hommega :) 2001 I believe :)

Well, I surely didn't like that remix back in 2001 when I reviewed it... Truth being though, that I haven't listened to it since then - so maybe it's time to see if my tastebuds have matured... :)

A more recent IM track I find good is Astrix - Coolio (Infected Mushroom Remix)... I'd stayed clear of everything IM for a couple of years, but Jikkenteki recommended that very track - and it's good indeed! :)

/DP

IM should apologyse me for that live act i once saw

391025[/snapback]

Comon, this is the nice thread about IM. And im serious about my post. Lets not flame IM. Especially not in this Section of the forum. I know im not the person that has talked the best about IM, but I have learnt one thing.... its only about taste.

And if you didnt like the concert, and you didnt like IM before you went... well sorry mate LOL :D (No flame intended, ok?!)

Well, I surely didn't like that remix back in 2001 when I reviewed it... Truth being though, that I haven't listened to it since then - so maybe it's time to see if my tastebuds have matured...  :)

A more recent IM track I find good is Astrix - Coolio (Infected Mushroom Remix)... I'd stayed clear of everything IM for a couple of years, but Jikkenteki recommended that very track - and it's good indeed!  :)

/DP

391029[/snapback]

Have a listen again. It goes very well into a morning style mix :)

Infected Mushroom! I am so sorry that I said that everything new you released was crap. I just heard one of your remixes on BP Empire, and it truly rocks so hard, that I decided, that you dont only do bad music (Well, my taste, I cant speak for others).

Anyways, if anyone wants to check out the track, its called:

Infected Mushroom - B.P Empire (deep mix)

Sowwy IM, you are good musicians, but you just dont tickle my tastebuds anymore, like you did before :) Im gonna use that track in my new mix that im making :)

Pease out!

391017[/snapback]

indeed an awesome track!!!! they are very talented, thats out of the question, the problem is what they choose to do with their talent.

I saw them live at the end of 2003 (12th december :) ) and I must say that their live act was quite enjoyable. Not outstanding, but there's actually nothing bad to say about that really.

But you need to take into consideration that this was before the Supervisor...

Mind that if they came again to Vienna now I would not go see them!

I saw them live at the end of 2003 (12th december :) ) and I must say that their live act was quite enjoyable. Not outstanding, but there's actually nothing bad to say about that really.

But you need to take into consideration that this was before the Supervisor...

Mind that if they came again to Vienna now I would not go see them!

391937[/snapback]

I heard IM just when they started putting lyrics in their tracks - In the first liveset it was only "Im the supervisor" which had lyrics and I could cover my ears for the duration - The rest of the live set rocked, pure melodic mayhem and everything that made IM good.

About a year after, I heard them again - Now every 3 tracks seemed to have singing in them, and the whole formula for the tracks was "put your hands in the air, scooter time".... Not my taste, actually it sucked so much my friend and I had to leave the party due to the agony of it.

Still - I dont think everything IM creates is pure shit - Not at all - I really like tracks like "frog machine" and "horus the chorus" soooo... It depends.

Of course, Im sad to see the new paths they are taking, but quite frankly I would rather see artists evolve into something I dont like, than see the copying the same sounds again and again....

Im sure, in the future, some of the IM guys will hit their mark with me again... Untill then, I might make a bit fun of them - but I wouldnt read more into it than general audio nausea which cannot be avoided, you cant please everybody anyways :-)

Best Wishes

Krell

I always say you can't deny the fact they did a great job back in the days and I will always but always respect that not matter wich direction they go to with their music... :)

Now playing: Infected Mushroom - B.P. Empire (Deep Mix)

Well, of the single I still like the original and especially Roll Us A Giant better than this track... But yeah, I was too hard on it back in 2001 when I reviewed it... It's a pretty decent tune... :)