Review Requests

Maxx

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

what about crossing mind cd? it's out since 10 days but no reviews appeared except a sterile trollish review of our usual suspect on discogs.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Hey Abasio,

It's been long since you did an Ultimae release review!?? If you happen to read this someday, there are many Ultimae EP's and albums and VA's waiting for reviews. It would be nice if you could take some time out and review them :)

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Lectro Spektral Daze - Voyage In Your Mind.

V/A Trollsås by Troll N' Roll Records (Ektoplazm): @ Bill: you analysed Tales From The North and I think this is also worth a review :)

Amithaba Buddha - Angels Trumpets

We should have more review ppl here in the forum: lower the bar maybe? It is not uber serious. If I put myself in a producer's position I'd like to get any kind of review than not a review at all. I am considering stepping in the boots. After my party is over I might. To have something to do e.g. during boring Christmas holidays (after my mom died I hate Christmas).

We should have more review ppl here in the forum: lower the bar maybe? It is not uber serious.

NO. PLEASE DONT. At least the op of the review should be a good subjective review from a reliable reviewer. It helps in buying , especially when you don't have the luxury of listening to the album before buying. My personal opinion.

Aah, this is very sad. First, an excellent reviewer like Antic is pushed to the corner till he quits Psynews and now Anu talks about lowering the standards. Psynews is heading in the RIGHT PATH.

Sorry, but I think your reviews will be biased Anu. As you are involved with neogoa (it's just natural)

P.S - sorry to hear about your mum & Christmas. :|

P.P.S - can anyone tell me what happened to Abasio? I visited his blog , it's down.

Could anyone please review the new Field Rotation album - And tomorrow I will Sleep? Thanks. smile.gif

I haven't listened to it yet, but if it is at least half as good as Acoustic tales, I will definitely like it!

http://www.discogs.com/Field-Rotation-And-Tomorrow-I-Will-Sleep/release/2880055

I hope you got it :)

What are your views about his new album, Fatalist .?

Aah, this is very sad. First, an excellent reviewer like Antic is pushed to the corner till he quits Psynews

All neogoa 10/10

All Finnish releases 10/10

All Filipe's releases 10/10

Sorry, but I think your reviews will be biased Anu. As you are involved with neogoa (it's just natural)

heh, thanks for being honest. But there's a difference bw a review vs. hype as a normal listener and commenting maybe like this:

All neogoa 10/10

All Finnish releases 10/10

All Filipe's releases 10/10

By lowering the bar i meant that more ppl should try to make a review and be ambitious about it, objective, too. It is not fair that just few guys are "trusted" reviewers. How do we know about anyone's skills if the message is that the bar is so high that it is hard to try.

What happened to Antic?

Aah! I just edited my post. I felt I crossed a line over there. But I see your post now.

Good point. I just gave my opinion, it's an open forum. Everyone can review :)

Antic - Doof & IFO thread in News announcement should give you an idea.

Aah! I just edited my post. I felt I crossed a line over there.

No you didn't. You did a favor to me. First time I felt like a stupid bimbo on this forum. If I really sound like rating every doggone release 10 that's has to change, hehe. Btw I don't remember commenting any Finnish release at all. What are they anywayz? Some Nebula of course is good but not in my top favorites. I have hyped Swedish forest, though.