Review Requests

Maxx

My mate had this (CD1) in his car the other day and it was pretty deep darkish trance that is perhaps a bit more psychedelic than progressive (as listed @ discogs).

I just now noticed that the person who submitted the release to discogs listed one of the genres as "progressive"...lol! I would not consider any part of this release (CD 1 or CD 2) progressive. I have it and really like it, but would like to see someone review it.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody heard Braincell's Transformation of Reality?

Yes, and it's brilliant! Although the style is very stereotypical of psychedelic trance (Terence McKenna samples and all), the quality of the music is excellent... so, it might not be groundbreaking, but I don't think that was the point.

Yes, and it's brilliant! Although the style is very stereotypical of psychedelic trance (Terence McKenna samples and all), the quality of the music is excellent... so, it might not be groundbreaking, but I don't think that was the point.

Sankiu

Can anybody put a short review for the following EP :

Subcouds - Space Angel (Psychic Deli) 12"

Released: 1997

I like "Space Angel", great track.

But I've never listened to "Spiral Guide". Is it also a good track ?

Thanks.

Do you like that? Hmmm maby i should listen to it again, it didn't catch me... my 1 experience with this cd is that the sound scape was very messy.

I haven't had time to listen to the samples yet, but I was just curious to know what others thought of it. I really liked his last album, "Creating a Second Sun".

I haven't had time to listen to the samples yet, but I was just curious to know what others thought of it. I really liked his last album, "Creating a Second Sun".

Yes i also enjoyed he's previous music... But my first listen to this wasn't good.. not as "mindfucking" as i have hoped for... Maby i just need to listen again:)

I have time for it later, then i'll tell you what i think

• 2 months later...

This is not exactly a request for review. But Doof's album Let's Turn On is written vith V/A instead of Doof... Few people noticed it in the thread but perhaps (and evidently) it went unnoticed. :)

EDIT: oh and btw the first poster made a mistake. The 7th track is not Key To The Innerverse but Angelina. Isn't it?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Furious - Uncanny Beats

I haven't heard it myself, but people on this forum seem to have a very high opinion of it. See here and here for example.

and Alien Mental - Mind Hack

Just got that in the post today, and my first impression is very favourable. Might write a review in a few weeks.