Review Requests

Maxx

clicky

its already there ;) enjoy!

ED:

oh I seen u already posted in it... so u don't think it was done in a proper way yet aye ? :P Well give it a go then!

oooooops totally forgot, no it's a perfect review my friend,

thanx for that...

my mistake,

respect koen ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would appreciate reviews of both Isentropic: Heaven's Gonna Burn Your Eyes and Jellyheadz: Pollution Violence Technology. I quite feel like buying one of them, but am not sure which.

• 4 weeks later...

i'd like someone to review the "get your wonk on" compilation on sonic dragon. it's got a good reception in the uk, but i'm curious to hear how it's going down in other parts of the world... but maybe no-one has bought it yet :lol:

and just because i asked for it, doesn't mean to say i don't want to hear the truth :)

I would appreciate reviews of both Isentropic: Heaven's Gonna Burn Your Eyes and Jellyheadz: Pollution Violence Technology. I quite feel like buying one of them, but am not sure which.

Jellyheadz for sure ;)

Sienis - From a Nutter Perspective

Review it! Review it nooow!!

I got it, and was a bit disappointed with it so far, but to be honest I haven't had enough time (or been in the mood) to listen to it that much, and no time to give it a proper review either (yet)... sorry :(

• 2 weeks later...

:lol:

Holocryptic Audio, how can you misstype it, even on purpose :P?

LOL, oops, didn't really misspell, more like misremembered the name. Must have been tired or something. :rolleyes:

*fixed*

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Cosmogenesis

I bought recently the album of Chronos, " Steps to the great knowledge", from sunline records and I got astonished with the first listening!! Very wonderfull and amazing work! It's mindblowing for me! Can someone write a review of this album, please? :)

I am looking for a review (even short) for the following CDs :

Audio Science - Monsoon EP (1995 - Outloud Records) CD, Maxi-Single

Bassline Baby - Computer Controlled EP (1995 - Step 2 House) CD

Thanks !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Me can do that when I get some time... On a quick note, it is oretty damn good! Indian fusion...

I've been meaning to do that one too but somehow I've just not found the time recently!!

Me can do that when I get some time... On a quick note, it is oretty damn good! Indian fusion...

:) I bought it not that long ago, very nice indeed... So I should see if I could get a few words stringed together as well!

I've been meaning to do that one too but somehow I've just not found the time recently!!

:) I bought it not that long ago, very nice indeed... So I should see if I could get a few words stringed together as well!

If you guys are keen, we could collaborate on a review? Or just do our separate ones simultaneously...

Three perspectives would be cool. We need more of that here on psynews...

true, I have that one too.. once I started doing the review but stopped and never continued

its been almost a year since I heard it... I left my case in brazil (bad move, dont know why I did it).. will do that once I get back in august..

btw.. I like this cd´s digipack :) quite classy

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody heard Rastaliens "Back on Earth"? They blew my socks off when I saw them live, but I'd be interested to read how people think they sound through the medium of CD.