Review Requests

Maxx

This goes off topic now but I have been thinking of where the hell did ya get the idea of me rating Finnish goa 10. That must be The Faithealers samples but well deserved: the guys are legends. Generally speaking I should hype whatever good is in the Finnish scene because I have Goa Trance Lovers Finland. Unfortunately most of the stuff is import stuff.

• 2 months later...

I wrote a review for Younger Brother Vaccine Electronic and wanted to know where to post it.
It was officially released for sale in 2015, so I want to post it there.

However, Vaccine was released in 2011 and the electronic version was released in 2014 (I think) as a streaming file for the phone app.

Wanted to get moderator approval of section before I post it.

Thoughts? May I use 2015?

For those interested, the review is on my website now:

http://goaconstrictor.com/music-reviews/younger-brother-vaccine-electronic/

Cheers!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

If any Psynews reviewer is interested to make a review for Imba - Impossible Astronaut & Lunar Dawn - Triglav digipak releases, please let me know here or via PM, so I can send you download codes for each release(s).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone is interested in reviewing One Arc Degree's debut album, The Ocean Palace (chillout, downtempo, ambient), to be released on Blue Tunes Chillout late March, pm me please.

If anyone is interested in reviewing One Arc Degree's debut album, The Ocean Palace (chillout, downtempo, ambient), to be released on Blue Tunes Chillout late March, pm me please.

Neonazi shiytez mate fk it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I find it quite odd that no one has reviewed Pulse 12.

• 2 weeks later...

Somebody should do a full review of Imba's "Impossible Astronaut". Downloading the free ep right now, but my technical knowledge of music is next to zero so I dont think my review would serve him justice. :)

Somebody should do a full review of Imba's "Impossible Astronaut". Downloading the free ep right now, but my technical knowledge of music is next to zero so I dont think my review would serve him justice. :)

Do you have a DL link you can share with me?

• 2 weeks later...

Re-posting my request(s) for possible reviewing in the upcoming days/weeks:

Lectro Spektral Daze - Full Fractal Vision
Shamanizm Parallelii - Tales From Colored Tapee
Perfect Blind -Wanderers
Lunar Dawn - Triglav
V/A - Svemirski Hod

Thank you!

Re-posting my request(s) for possible reviewing in the upcoming days/weeks:

Lectro Spektral Daze - Full Fractal Vision

Shamanizm Parallelii - Tales From Colored Tapee

Perfect Blind -Wanderers

Lunar Dawn - Triglav

V/A - Svemirski Hod

Thank you!

I'm currently listening to LSD "Full Fractal Vision" in the loop, so expect review over the weekend. We'll see about the others...

• Like 2

We´re keen to get all glory and hell from ya guys, don´t hesitate to bash some proper critics on our work! :)

The only thing I didn't like were the generic (samples of) drums in 1st track - coming off of Witcher 3 OST (which is similar 'vibe' of music, obviously not trance) the synthetic nature of those drums sticks out like a sore thumb. Other minor gripe is I'd prefer more original material instead of remixes, because Nav and Prav are simply stunning.

• Like 1