PSYNEWS BACK ONLINE

mars

Thos who claim i hacked Psynews myself are simply fools. I'm a sincere guy : if i had wanted to stop Psynews I'd have told it, and done it by pushing on a button in my basement. What's the point in hacking my own server, then spending hours trying to fix it after ? Nonsense.

Else, it has nothing to do with the bans. You are banned because you're threatening the forum's peace, not because you tell a myth.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay. I'm back, having sold my soul  ;) having spoken stuff through with Mars. I'll talk more later.

390444[/snapback]

Im sure you will. Welcome back Cinos (again?!) :)

I hope everything goes well... I don't know if I see the wisdom in letting people back in who may have been banned several times before though... however, I'll bury any existing grudges (though it is perhaps too strong a word for the mild animosity I feel for some members) and carry on anew. It's not like I get too involved anyway. I'm way more into talking about psytrance here and having pointless mind numbing internet debates on some local non-psy forums (hey no one said they aren't fun)...

Like my new avatar? That's me on the left. Guess who the character on the right is? ;) just joking.

To perversely borrow a phrase from the worst possible source, keep it cool! :ph34r:

Okay. I'm back, having sold my soul  ;) having spoken stuff through with Mars. I'll talk more later.

390444[/snapback]

It's cool to have you back! Cynical Cinnie... :)

Good morning everyone! i see our home has been reconstructed. fantastic.

Are the "banned ones" still banned from here?

390573[/snapback]

I see you have your old avatar! awsome to have yall back. :)

General reply to Nemo.

390618[/snapback]

BTW. EP told me you had resigned as a mod because of not agreeing with Mars' rules - but apparently I misunderstood him, hm?

BTW. EP told me you had resigned as a mod because of not agreeing with Mars' rules - but apparently I misunderstood him, hm?

390620[/snapback]

I believe that this is nothing that we should discuss in this thread. But, yeah, before discussions with mars and the new moderators, I did tell him that I wish to resign. That was done out of rage against the system, and also some other things.

Happy?

Mars, Thank you for getting it back on line it is a lovely place to be. :D

And maybe some new rules wont kill us hey?

I certainly hope and think it will make people think twice about writing what they do. People(myself totally included) sometimes say things they wish they could take back or say another way. The rules will stop people popping off and therefore stop the arguing before things like that become an issue. It will also stop people getting banned over silly arguements. So prob a good thing :)