Reason 3.0 with Oxyogen 8 MIDI = GOA?

Hey everybody! sorry its been a while. well Xmas is comming up and that means mor monay for me! so i wanna start producing again. (its been a while and im getting tired of crappy Dance Ejay 7 lol omg it sux)so my friend got Reason 3.0 on ebay for like 90 bucks and ya its legit i messed around w/ it and we made some EPIC trance on it. but im more of a GOA head myself. so anways hes give reason to me for X-mas and i need a keybord. ive heard a lot about the Oxyogen 8 and im wondering if theres anything better or can i make some good GOA-TRANCE w/ it? (considering i have the talent aherm) and ya i want to get Cubase for Psy and GOA but nope, no $ just got a Xbox 360 (OMFG ARGGG ITS SICK) so im gonna stay with a free Reason for now. but just wondering what all you guys think with your glorius wisdom woot

thank you for your imput

PLURR & HUGZ (i made HUGZ up its Harmony, Unity, Gratfulness, and Zelousey for raveing) :D

GOD Bless GOA

If you buy an M-audio 0² which is the new version of the M-audio oxygen8 you have a free full version of reason specifically adapted to the midi controller, it's a bit different then the original reason version but better to use the MIDI.