Best song ever?

cangrejo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Procol Harum - Whiter Shade Of Pale

The Eagles - Hotel california (acoustic live)

Dire Straits - Sultans of swing

Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven

387494[/snapback]

Nice selection.

Darkthrone - In the shadow of the horns

I forget:

Astral Projection - Danzing Galaxy

Astral Projection - Flying into a Star

Astral Projection - Ambient Galaxy

Astral Projection - Ambient Galaxy (Disco valley mix)

Astral Projection - Liquit Sun

hallucinogen - astral pancakes

hallucinogen - solstice

pleiadians - maia

pleiadians - zero whatever

plaiadians - jungle trax

Other artists CAN´t make psytrance :D:P

I forget:

Astral Projection - Danzing Galaxy

Astral Projection - Flying into a Star

Astral Projection - Ambient Galaxy

Astral Projection - Ambient Galaxy (Disco valley mix)

Astral Projection - Liquit Sun

hallucinogen - astral pancakes

hallucinogen - solstice

pleiadians - maia

pleiadians - zero whatever

plaiadians - jungle trax

Other artists CAN´t make psytrance  :D  :P

388280[/snapback]

Am I right in thinking you like Hallucinogen and Astral Projection an awful lot? :D

Am I right in thinking you like Hallucinogen and Astral Projection an awful lot?  :D

388283[/snapback]

SURE, my cousan once plays me Astral Projection and i thought what´s that great music, then i´ve stared with mahadeva and other great astral stuff, and then i have bought psitrance explosion from YSE and have heard LSD, then i get loved this track, too and since there i like both very much.

"neil young - harvest moon / hey hippies, fuck your phish, THIS is where its at!!!

bloodhound gang - the bad touch / of course!!!!!!! yer a total dweeb if you dont like this!

frank zappa - joes garage / its franks only serious deep and epic song! well, the whole album is..."

damn, im going to have to check out bloodhound gang, never heard of them but joes garage and harvest moon are 2 of my all time favs. The only thing i dont like about Joes Garage is that the title track was the first zappa track i ever heard...it sucked starting with the best with all frank's music. Watermelon in Easter Hay though, i think that might be the best Zappa track.

for psy i would have to go with Beast - Spawn, no contest there.

Well if we are talkin PSY then I would have to go with Astral projection - Nilaya. That has been my fav track since i first heard it back in whenever. Anyone with me on that?

I really like Electric Universe - Journey in to the subconcious.

I always hear these amazing tracks out and wich i knew what they were :(

Some other goodies are:

Tool - Stinkfist

Smashing Pumpkins - Soma

Pendulum - Tarantula

Ed Rush and Optical - Bacteria (pendulum remix)

nothing beats Nilaya though :)

I forget:

Astral Projection....

hallucinogen ...

pleiadians ...

Other artists CAN´t make psytrance 

not really, okay mfg, phreaky, total eclipse and the antidote can make trance, too.  :D

388406[/snapback]

Have you only recently discovered psy-trance because you have exactly the same taste in the genre as I did in 1996/1997? Oh and I don't mean it in a derogatory way either. :)

Now, let me think a little bit.....

The best song ever? Damn thats a REALLY tough one.

IF I had to chose ONE song, that overrules all of them, eventhough there were more songs that are equally good. Then I would say:

Microwave Prince - Cyclic Evolution

This is one of the best acid trance tracks EVER made.

But then again, we have Acid Air Raid, and we also have Acperience by Hardfloor, we also have.... there are so MANY best songs ever!!! :)

Which reminds me, I still have to do that old trance mix :(

The Doors - The End

Led Zeppelin -Stairway to Heaven

The Rolling Stones- Wild Horses

The Rolling Stones- Blinded By Rainbows

and hmm...maybe GnR - Patience or Knockin on heavens door :)

In Pystrance

Hux Flux- Bring your own Bios

A Green nun and Tristan - Babylon n`ting

Etnica- Infinite Dream

Have you only recently discovered psy-trance because you have exactly the same taste in the genre as I did in 1996/1997? Oh and I don't mean it in a derogatory way either.  :)

388861[/snapback]

I never will here the full on bullshit what is on the market know, i alzo know the labels suntrip and tranceform with new great melodic stuff and i know green nuns of the revolution and slinky wizard and shiva chandra and space tribe and so on but first i know about psytrance since 2000 since a was 12 (look at my signature pic that you can see that i still look like a kid :lol: ) (or do you think i have listened psytrance with 6/7 years, i didn´t knew in this age about this genre :lol: ) and my cousan has given my only old stuff to listen. I have listen some previous of fullon and i have thought what´s that bullshit and i never have listened really to fullon after that. I´am clean of worse fullon trance, i only listen oldschool.

I never will here the full on bullshit what is on the market know, i alzo know the labels suntrip and tranceform with new great melodic stuff and i know green nuns of the revolution and slinky wizard and shiva chandra and space tribe and so on but first i know about psytrance since 2000 since a was 12 (look at my signature pic that you can see that i still look like a kid :lol: ) and my cousan has given my only old stuff to listen. I have listen some previous of fullon and i have thought what´s that bullshit and i never have listened really to fullon after that. I´am clean of worse fullon trance, i only listen oldschool.

389089[/snapback]

I agree, the 'old school' stuff is still really good. It's original, melodic and very psychedelic.

David bowie-life on mars

led zeppelin-stairway to heaven

Bob marley-jammin

Gregory isaacs-romours

N.w.a-fuck the police

Ice cube-today was a good day

Tupac-dear mamma

psy`n goa trance:

planet ben-ant invasion

Xenomorph-abominations

Der dritte raum-trommelmaschine

Ololiuqui-chitty bang

Lotus omega-lighthouse

Orion-liquid

Cydonia-lightening rods

Doof-double dragons

to many to only mention one...... :)

I never will here the full on bullshit what is on the market know, i alzo know the labels suntrip and tranceform with new great melodic stuff and i know green nuns of the revolution and slinky wizard and shiva chandra and space tribe and so on but first i know about psytrance since 2000 since a was 12 (look at my signature pic that you can see that i still look like a kid :lol: ) (or do you think i have listened psytrance with 6/7 years, i didn´t knew in this age about this genre :lol: ) and my cousan has given my only old stuff to listen. I have listen some previous of fullon and i have thought what´s that bullshit and i never have listened really to fullon after that. I´am clean of worse fullon trance, i only listen oldschool.

389089[/snapback]

i also dig oldschool....but there are many more artists then,astral,hallucinogen,mfg,space tribe etc,that has produced high coality psy/goa trance....

I agree, the 'old school' stuff is still really good. It's original, melodic and very psychedelic.

389103[/snapback]

Yes but i wonder that astral projection has made better music in 1995 than in 1997, trust in trance don´t sound so dated as dancing galaxy but all old psytrance albums don´t sound dated, play it people who don´t know about psytrance and they won´t believe that the music is 10 years!!! old.