MY NEW TRACK "SN" please listen!

NHJOHYENNRO

"Used by Quasimidi The Raven, Yamaha ex5, Korg N1R

, Albino 2, Vamguard, FM7, Z3ta, Cubase Sx, etc"

How come you got yourself a decent equipment, and has been doing music since 1999 with your old Warlorf or whatever and still sound like a begginer?

Your music is bad!

NO LABELS!

Gets yourself some awareness before doing some music

Now quote me damn it!

Hi

shutup..

I was very many make songs and sequencing...decently

Maybe exercise working...

I pursue prolevel...wait wait wait...

387294[/snapback]

Ok so

if you pursue a pro level you should stop asking for a label all the time.

Nobody will take you seriously if you keeping promting your tracks to get out recorded "on major labels".... if you know what i mean

It even looks like you are joking, making fun of us

really.... many of us here think that you are not serious about it... sorry, but thats the truth

I actually thought you dont even read it other peoples comments because you never respond to our posts

Now i know...

Hey you, I Label, I good label, I good money, I llike Goa, I llike hardcor, I like hardco sex, you want famous, you play live? Your Goa shit , me conscipation listening you goa, Good label no shit goa, give your gear to me, you no talent. you forget Goa, you go other island. Goa not good for you, go do country, goa no good, goa bad, you kill goa, goa is innocent, you criminal, you go away, you evil, be nice, you no goa , you promiss :angry:

i cant believe myself that i still take the effort to listen to your "JINGELTJANGEL" it's dutch for WWWHHHAAAAG....)

were is the hardcore and tekno????????

Please take some musiclessons. Please visit this site:

www.synthzone.com/theory.htm

Hi

shutup..

387294[/snapback]

:lol:

Look what you've done Stalker, you upset him and in response he hacked psynews :angry:

Please stop making fun of him, he might find out what people think about his music and stop posting here. I'm sure you don't want that to happen :P

• 1 month later...

Hey HNJOHRYNRO or whateva do you think that using capitals in the topic name makes your tracks better?

By the way it really tells something about your creativity if you make up your track titles by randomly smacking the keyboard. Do you make music the same way?