Astral Projection - "Ten"

Guest The Journey Man Project

Guest The Journey Man Project

Can't help... I think this is a damn awesome album, I cannot undertsnad why people gave it so much crap... forget for 1 second what Astral sounded like back in their day, this cd is a brilliant piece of musical work!!

i think it's a great album and i nice showmanship of today's sounds on yesterday's top quality songs. I just got this cd recently too....about 3 months ago and i love it!!!!!

The first two tracks are the only good ones (though ofcourse no where near Astral style), the rest just butcher themselves and retain nothing of that people associate those tracks with. Really its just another bad psy compilation but with Astral Projection's name on it so it can sell better.

well don't forget this has nothing to do with astral projection;

it's pure morning fullon artist remixing... but the album I liked in the beginning after 5 times it went into the closet sorry...

but I have to admit, the moring fullon climaxes they created by using the astral projection sound sound very good...

true...

Only the mahadeva remix is great, the other tracks are aweful and not suitable for listen. this album is far the worst album from astral Projection, the quality is poor and the tracks don´t sound at all like astral Projection and don´t give at all the feeling like old Astral Projection. People have told that amen is a bad album but comparing with this Amen is buityful oldschool psychedelic trance, that is really a jorney to listen, The Nexus, Technodrome and anything is possible are great tracks, esspecially if you compare it with this shit shit album.

Only the mahadeva remix is great, the other tracks are aweful and not suitable for listen. this album is far the worst album from astral Projection, the quality is poor and the tracks don´t sound at all like astral Projection and don´t give at all the feeling like old Astral Projection. People have told that amen is a bad album but comparing with this Amen is buityful oldschool psychedelic trance, that is really a jorney to listen, The Nexus, Technodrome and anything is possible are great tracks, esspecially if you compare it with this shit shit album.

385594[/snapback]

I don`t like even Nexus and Technodrome.

Only their names ...

Can't help... I think this is a damn awesome album, I cannot undertsnad why people gave it so much crap... forget for 1 second what Astral sounded like back in their day, this cd is a brilliant piece of musical work!!

385425[/snapback]

TEN was not their official album, so I won't count it as such...Their last album was AMEN. This is just a bunch of average remixes ( except of Deedrah, Space Cat & John 00 Flemming that are great ! ) and this collection has no great value.

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

Indeed the problem of Astral Projection like all pioneers goa band is to keep alive from a musical production view & unfortunatly excepting Juno Reactor (which never claimed to be a goa band), all groups encounters difficulties providind interesting productions after being involved since 10 years in goa/psytrance.

For example their very late tune:Open Society on their new compilation Back To Galaxy doesn't bring something new at all: it simply falls in the anonymous amount of mass israeli full on productions, sad but so true :( ...