SHOP: beatspace.com

spacemuchi

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

More or less around 4-7 working days although it depends on the shipping cost and the post system traffic, but i think you should not be worry if you have payed for a registered shipment which is a necessary option, although with beatspace you have to remind them of this. it was once they sent my parcel unregistered but i received it, a thing that has happened to me a couple of times in the past with other underground distros but fortunately without a loss.

a friend of mine that often purchases books from amazon, thinks that registration is unnecessary.

as far i haven't heard anything for lost shipments of the post although before years it was too slow and lazy.

More or less around 4-7 working days although it depends on the shipping cost and the post system traffic, but i think you should not be worry if you have payed for a registered shipment which is a necessary option, although with beatspace you have to remind them of this. it was once they sent my parcel unregistered but i received it, a thing that has happened to me a couple of times in the past with other underground distros but fortunately without a loss.

a friend of mine that often purchases books from amazon, thinks that registration is unnecessary.

as far i haven't heard anything for lost shipments of the post although before years it was too slow and lazy.

Thanks for the rsponse.

I just got my order today.

The gave me a bunch of psytrance magazines and a free cd!

Everything was well packed.

Ok it took around 8 days to ship, but I'm happy now! :D

I will orded again from there that's for sure. :)

The gave me a bunch of psytrance magazines and a free cd!

:o

The last 2-3 years i ordered around 4 times from there and never gave me any free cd.:(

But frankly they have a nice selection of cds.

• 4 weeks later...

Has anybody ordered from beatspace using PayPal? I ordered from them for the first time about a week ago, and after choosing to pay by PayPal I was redirected to the PP site, where I pressed all the appropriate buttons. Fifteen minutes after receiving an email from PP confirming the transaction I got one from beatspace telling me to go to PP and send them money. I sent beatspace an email asking if they'd received the money I sent but they haven't replied. Anyone know what gives?

Since pp send you an e-mail that confrimed the transaction then they got the money.

Normally first comes the e-mail by beatspace that tells you to pay through pp and after you complete the transaction the pp e-mail comes.

I guess for some reason the first e-mail from beatspace came in your inbox with a huge delay. Don't worry.

Has anybody ordered from beatspace using PayPal? I ordered from them for the first time about a week ago, and after choosing to pay by PayPal I was redirected to the PP site, where I pressed all the appropriate buttons. Fifteen minutes after receiving an email from PP confirming the transaction I got one from beatspace telling me to go to PP and send them money. I sent beatspace an email asking if they'd received the money I sent but they haven't replied. Anyone know what gives?

HAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS

My order arrived this morning.