fullon

Posted Image

My soundsystem is good, that´s not the problem, every musicgenere sounds good with it but fullon sounds worse

381444[/snapback]

i actually cant see any speakers to be honest.

I have a 500watt rms sound setup atm. nothing mad, just nice. and you need a sub to hear full-on in all its glory.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

do you not see the speakers and the subwoofer? Okay the speakers are quite small but they still sound good and the subwoofer sounds very good because it is very near to where i sit.

lol, thnx  every1 especially Rain.

but one more thing, I think it'll be easier to mention artists who compose those subgenres.

for example i understand xerox, eskimo, delirious, sub6 etc creates fullon, could u name artists/projects who create progessive music, cuz i havent figured that genre yet, oh and the difference between morning and night fullon is?

I mean it cant be just the music who fits to the morning/night, it makes no sense.

381454[/snapback]

noooo. sub6 makes progressive psy trance. ;)

do you not see the speakers and the subwoofer? Okay the speakers are quite small but they still sound good and the subwoofer sounds very good because it is very near to where i sit.

381453[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol: those silly soundsystem you can buy with your computer ????

you call that a soundsystem... I know someone who has the same soundsystem as you on his pc...

man your soundsystem sucks big time man... :P

stop making statements about quality cause you haven't got the knowledge ;)

lol, thnx  every1 especially Rain.

but one more thing, I think it'll be easier to mention artists who compose those subgenres.

for example i understand xerox, eskimo, delirious, sub6 etc creates fullon, could u name artists/projects who create progessive music, cuz i havent figured that genre yet, oh and the difference between morning and night fullon is?

I mean it cant be just the music who fits to the morning/night, it makes no sense.

381454[/snapback]

new thread my friend, your info will get lost in this thread...

new question = new thread... i'll answer with pleasure ;)

:lol:    :lol:  :lol:  those silly soundsystem you can buy with your computer ????

you call that a soundsystem... I know someone who has the same soundsystem as you on his pc...

man your soundsystem sucks big time man...  :P

stop making statements about quality cause you haven't got the knowledge  ;)

381457[/snapback]

wow, dont be nasty now. but yeah dude, you cannot judge psy with a substandard sound system.

1/2k of sound at least.

thats the one thing ive never been afraid to splash money out on. decent sound. and decent headphones. although my last pair were bought for me :)

if you have a great quality sound system, even country music starts sounding great.

ok, not really....but it does sound better.

:lol:    :lol:  :lol:  those silly soundsystem you can buy with your computer ????

man your soundsystem sucks big time man...  :P

stop making statements about quality cause you haven't got the knowledge  ;)

new thread my friend, your info will get lost in this thread...

new question = new thread... i'll answer with pleasure  ;)

381457[/snapback]

Of course it´s not the best but trust me, i have crashed my mobilephone with that, the phone was on the small table and i heard loud music once and the phone is droped and after that it didn´t work anymore. so the speakers are good enough to say if the music is of good quality or of worse quality.

wow, dont be nasty now. but yeah dude, you cannot judge psy with a substandard sound system.

1/2k of sound at least.

thats the one thing ive never been afraid to splash money out on. decent sound. and decent headphones. although my last pair were bought for me :)

if you have a great quality sound system, even country music starts sounding great.

381466[/snapback]

I know I replied a bit to nasty I admit...

but with all his statements about quality and then showing a pic with that soundsystem it's a bit hard not to be nasty...

sorry :unsure:

Of course it´s not the best but trust me, i have crashed my mobilephone with that, the phone was on the small table and i heard loud music once and the phone is droped and after that it didn´t work anymore. so the speakers are good enough to say if the music is of good quality or of worse quality.

381471[/snapback]

yés but you are not talking about bitrate...

you said all fullon has bad quality !!!!

my soundsystem costed like 1000 euro... play fullon on that... and I let you know what bad quality is ;)

381466[/snapback]

:D:lol:

but with all his statements about quality and then showing a pic with that soundsystem it's a bit hard not to be nasty...

sorry  :unsure:

381472[/snapback]

"Intelligence is having a witty answer for everything.

Tact is knowing when not to use it. "

--OD's pearls of wisdom #221 ;)

Im gonna start a start a thread about sound systems now :) youve got me "amped" for it. :rolleyes:

sorry  :unsure:

381472[/snapback]

Do you know at all which soundsystem this is? and do you know that you don´t need BIG speakers if they are near to each other like in my room?

[edit] the soundsystem is not best and i think of buying a new but it isn´t as bad as it looks, you can compare it with no problems with 300€ stereo´s here in germany.

i was joking, but i sure hope you saw both my explanatory posts :P

381468[/snapback]

well finished, very helpfull was the explanation about the difference between morning and night fullon, especially becuz u used parties to describe it, something I'm fimiliar with (: tnx again.

noooo. sub6 makes progressive psy trance.  ;)

381456[/snapback]

well i have to admit i havent heard "who needs love songs" yet but somehow i stereotyped them, i guess i thought they're like an avarage Israeli group, like those mentioned above.

but now Ill listen to the album (lol I have it for like a month)

"Intelligence is having a witty answer for everything.

Tact is knowing when not to use it. "

--OD's pearls of wisdom #221  ;)

381479[/snapback]

I'll take that advice thanx for sharing ;)

Do you know at all which soundsystem this is? and do you know that you don´t need BIG speakers if they are near to each other like in my room?

381480[/snapback]

I'm a freak when it comes to quality and soundsystem... I calculate everything how my speakers are put in my room... distance from the wall.... the ear...

buy some B&W speakes and there's a manual with it how you place speakers the best, a new world will open for you... the creators of B&W have great knowledge and I know that manual by the head after reading it so many times...

and speakers have nothing to do with how big they are...

you know on a party...

it's better to have 3 small speakers together then 1 big speaker ???? the quality is 10 times better...

on some parties they build walls of speakers with all little speakers in them to create the best qaulity....

and btw: overdose sub 6 is pure israel morning fullon, nothing progressive at all... it's not because they use minimal melodies that they are progressive... their basslines are 100% morning fullon...

are YOU guys talking about sound systems?

wtf!

381489[/snapback]

off course we do but overdose is going to start a new thread...

I like talking about soundsystems... it's my hobby :D

off course we do but overdose is going to start a new thread...

I like talking about soundsystems... it's my hobby  :D

381491[/snapback]

<_<

you ruined this thread with your sound systems.

Edit: you even corrupted euchkuh <_<

Posted Image

Those are the speakers I use, ProAc Future One, handmade in England and £7000 a pair

I'm showing off here I know... but country music does actually sound good through them. Anything does.