Deedrah - Reload

Basilisk

I think this was one of THE anthems that began the whole full-on craze back in whenever-it-was... 2001?

Anyway, Deedrah's own 2005 mix is out. Aside from all the stereotypically psynewsian "it's popular so I hate it" comments, what do people think?

I'm trying to sort out how I feel about the rather odd ending... but the rest seems like a pretty sweet update to the original. I haven't been liking most of Deedrah's stuff in the last few years, but this has punch as well as soul. I've only had one listen though, so this may change :)

Haven't heard it, where was it released?

All I can say is that I really liked (and still do!) the GMS remix, it's better than the original mix. So I'm kinda curious about the new mix.

yés when the gms rmx was released I like heard at every party every weekend :D ,

the new rmx I will check out defenilty...

is this going to be released on compilation or ???

link ???

info ???

Just listened to the (short) samples, the remix sounds interesting. Also the tracks by Tristan vs. Laughing Buddha and Alternate Vision. Guess I will give it a closer listen when it's in my local shop.

I liked the album and new mix was pretty updated and good...his previous album Body & Soul was dreadful, I am hoping that he won't do the same wanking on Transwave album, but this track sounds like a nice update....:)

The original was certainly a trend-setter (and for good reason), but this remix - or at least the sample - doesn't do a damn thing for me. Kind of generic. It's funny you wrote this topic today since my flatmate was playing a mix yesterday that had "Reload" (the original version) in it. Brought back some good old memories of when I was still a hardcore full-on freak. ;)

I don't like this remix all that much. Generic dancefloor material, though it'll probably go over well once or twice with the fullon crowd, for nostalgia's sake.

I really like Eat Static's track from that same compilation. The only track on there that 'does it' for me. :)

I could never undesrtand the hype around this track

I find it just plain boring

In fact is the WORST track from Deedrah ever and by a long shot

Imo

381932[/snapback]

the track is super boring on the original cd but the gms rmx I like...

I liked the album and new mix was pretty updated and good...his previous album Body & Soul was dreadful, I am hoping that he won't do the same wanking on Transwave album, but this track sounds like a nice update....:)

381474[/snapback]

i hope so too...because i hardly stand the deedrah's album so full of pretention...

transwave were the first in france to put real romance in their goatrance music...& now it's so boring,so close to this awfull trendy french touch housy shit!!! :huh:

i hope so too...because i hardly stand the deedrah's album so full of pretention...

transwave were the first in france to put real romance in their goatrance music...& now it's so boring,so close to this awfull trendy french touch housy shit!!! :huh:

386151[/snapback]

I cannot really say that Transwave had romantic touch, but I see what you mean...;)

I cannot really say that Transwave had romantic touch, but I see what you mean...;)

387275[/snapback]

yes perhaps romance is not quite appropriate...melancolic mood will be better,isnt'it??? ;)