freq

ritual om

after many listens of their cd(strange attractors) i must recall what i have written (i didn't like it).i am incapable of taking it out of the cd-player.this stuff is really amazing and i can't believe it didn't get my high appreciation a few time ago.

it has everything:great bass(which i didn't like for god's sake),great synth presets,great melodies and great sequences.

this may be the best progressive album i have ever listened to and i am in great anticipation of the new album... :rolleyes:

this album is OK, but nothing more.. cant see why people like progressive so much? i think its really boring.. maybe i've heard the wrong stuff? (freq, ticon, lish, tegma, i know its newschool)

hmm, is this progressive : Etnica - Automatik or Logic bomb - Unlimited? i really love those anyway :)

as for freq cd.. It was very nice at the time it came out.. has nice productions, well made, good for dancefloor.. but freq started releasing too much of the same, and thats why I got bored with it...

cant see why people like progressive so much? i think its really boring..

384956[/snapback]

I cant see why people like full on and oldschool so much.. I think its really annoying..

so I guess its just taste ;)

maybe i've heard the wrong stuff? (freq, ticon, lish, tegma, i know its newschool)

384956[/snapback]

best prog for me is antix, beckers, phony orphants, chable, etc...