Search emotional trance like

what kinda emotions?

380687[/snapback]

Hallucinogen lsd has a very emotional but not dark melodie the same is with over the moon from phreaky, i search similar tracks.

sorry, i havn´t watched where i post, this should be in the general section.

And i search "goa" trance like the lone deranger or the compilation goa trance 4, you can check it out in the preview section of the site. I have heard so much trance but most artists make only uplifting trance, i miss the hard trance with the organ like synths and the extrem hard melodies, can you help me.

check these tracks by Transwave:

Absolum

Land of Freedom

Vision Quest

Great emotional melodies with classic superwave leads (in the time before everyone used superwave leads). Especially Absolum which starts hard and then a soft, undescribable melody kicks in, and then hard melodic madness.

Guest The Journey Man Project

I posted about 10 hours of such music in your other topic in general mate, as I said, download those as I gather this is what you are doing, and you'll be fine. And if you want find a track like Hallucinogen - "LSD", I wsih you good luck...

You can listen to Muses Rapt - Spiritual Healing, great great emotions!

380700[/snapback]

Spiritual Healing is indeed an emotional album but I've always thought it has a cold edge to it.

"Virual Spirit" of CHI-a.d. is a very emotional cd to me...so great...also oldskool and with some great lirrics in it!!!

It's actually the best cd I have!

greetz....

I havn´t found an artist with this name.

381339[/snapback]

It's an old CD, you won't find on Saikosounds. Check out discogs...

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Sri+Hari

It could be Shri Hari, they chant the Hare Krishna hymns through all the album :D

381344[/snapback]

Exactly, but it's still Sri Hari... ;) Anyway, you like it with all that chants and stuff?

Saikosounds or psyshop don´t find anything on both names, must check the discos.

381374[/snapback]

As I've said, it's too old to be found there. Just follow the links to discogs I've posted... :)