Infected Mushroom - Becoming Insane

pr0fane

1.5 gb ddr 400 mhz in dual channel seems to be enough. are you on intel or amd?

380639[/snapback]

Intel centrino... mobile roxxor ;)

Haha, and whos the girl?! She looks fit, but she seems to be a major fan, she knows all the text and sheeeeet :)

380917[/snapback]

a groupy? ... :rolleyes:

can't wait to turn into a psy trance superstar myself... i am already writting my own lyrics B)

Haha, and whos the girl?! She looks fit, but she seems to be a major fan, she knows all the text and sheeeeet :)

380917[/snapback]

It's Dali - you might know her tune "Colors Band", which by far is the worst track to ever be released on HOMmega Records. Bad production, horrible killargh riffs and some teeth-wrenching off-tune vocals. Needless to say, it's been a huge hit at festivals and parties this year... sigh... :(

lost what? have they ever promised someone that they will stay underground and make only psy trance <_<  :) ?!

380537[/snapback]

Exactly... :) People seem to take it very personal if artists change their style. Unless they're starting to make progressive, because that's cool. ;)

I dont fucking know how they make the crowd dance to that crap? its not a pure "killargghh" or something... i think its because they have that "infected mushroom stamp" they can make what the hell they want and idiots will still dance to it!

dam' :blink: stupid kidz

when I'll hear the full song, and not a live version I'll judge.

I cant understand shit from Duvdev's shouting.

btw, what the hell does Erez Netz is doin there with his guitar?

becoming insane, indeed... and to think that these guys made me fall in love with psytrance in the first place... <_<

i don´t need this crap. i´m just gonna pretend they do not exist anymore. :angry:

of all the 10+ years old psy-acts, i can honestly say that Simon Posford is the only one who still does it for me. his stuff was the best in the beginning and it is still about 10 times better than most things released these days. maybe it´s because he doesn´t try to appeal to a wider audience while also changing his style. and what a bloody miracle it is that he comes up with pure genius 99 % of the times.. even after all these years. party on, simon! ;)

becoming insane, indeed... and to think that these guys made me fall in love with psytrance in the first place... <_<

i don´t need this crap. i´m just gonna pretend they do not exist anymore. :angry:

of all the 10+ years old psy-acts, i can honestly say that Simon Posford is the only one who still does it for me. his stuff was the best in the beginning and it is still about 10 times better than most things released these days. maybe it´s because he doesn´t try to appeal to a wider audience while also changing his style. and what a bloody miracle it is that he comes up with pure genius 99 % of the times.. even after all these years.  party on, simon! ;)

381631[/snapback]

hear hear :)

Now lets see how long it takes before certain members attack me <_<

isnt that insentive enough to judge already?  :blink:

381321[/snapback]

I've already said that in a studio vers. they distort his voice which come out preety good (in i wish for example)

live shouting will always sound crap, especially in a track that has lots of vocals, like this one and cities.

I've already said that in a studio vers. they distort his voice which come out preety good (in i wish for example)

382233[/snapback]

you are kidding right. you must be. you have to be taking the piss. it is impossible for you to be serious.

i wish, has easily got the worse vocals and lyrics ever conceived in musical history.

you do know this right?

I've heard a lot of far worse vocals. In fact the sound quality is rather bad anyway but I've heard worse. Don't understand the fuss about it...